Product Empties #4

Tuesday, May 17, 2016


Time for another empties post...
I have been collecting them for quite some time...
Finally collected enough empty products to share!




I hope these are enough for this post
I really want to get rid of this from my vanity so I can stock up more... haha

Now, let's take a closer look at what I managed to emptied out this time!




Watsons Square Puffs

This is affordable.
It is a little thick.
It does not leave any cotton strands on my face and feels gentle enough on my skin.
I like this actually.

Repurchase: Yes
Recommendation: I do recommend this 


Hatomugi Cotton Puffs

This was free when I purchased the Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioner last year.
It is a thick.
It comes in five layers and it is not difficult to seperate it.
I love this. I have never tried the Muji ones so I cannot compare.
I use this to do the lotion mask.

Repurchase: Yes, if I know where to purchase it
Recommendation: I highly recommend this 




Pegavision Aquamax Daily Disposable Soft Contact Lenses

I am not very picky when it comes to contact lenses... I think >,<
I find it to be comfortable throughout the day.
It was not difficult to remove after a long day...
I accidentally slept with it once... It was still quite easy to remove... lol
I like this. It was pretty affordable when I bought it in Taiwan.

Repurchase: Yes!
Recommendation: I think this is worth a try :)


It's Skin Mini Bebe Hand Cream (Lime)
full review here 


I rarely use hand creams...
I think this is the first one I tried and actually emptied out...
I love the fresh lime scent...
It absorbs quickly and is not sticky...

Repurchase: Maybe
Recommendation: This is not a must have for me but it is quite good 


A Bonne Spa White C Salt
full review here

It has a strong scent...
I think it is quite rough on my skin but it makes it feels clean, soft and smooth
Did not make my skin fairer in any way

Repurchase: Maybe
Recommendation: This is not a must have for me but if it is on promotions, I might still buy it




Alovivi Purevivi Cleansing Lotion
full review here

I actually like this as it is affordable and last me almost forever... lol

I never use it to remove my eye makeup because it irritates my eyes.
Other than that it is gentle on my skin, has a light scent and it cleanse my makeup really well.

Repurchase: Yes!
Recommendation: I recommend this if you are looking for affordable makeup remover :)


Skinfood Black Sugar Mask

This was one of the first effective product I had tried from Skinfood.
This changed my perspective towards the brand!
I totally love this product!
The scent was not my favorite but it makes my skin super soft and smooth and it reduces the blackheads around my nose area!
This is amazing!

Repurchase: Yes!
Recommendation: I highly recommend this 


Petitfee Black Pearl & Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch
This is the second product I tried from this brand.
I like this better than the previous one.
It has almost the same scent, not my cup of tea.
I love the texture and it did not irritate my eye are
Provides decent hydration :)

Repurchase: Yes!
Recommendation: I recommend this if you are looking for affordable eye mask


Holika Holika Red Wine Therapy Sleeping Mask

Not my favorite sleeping mask
It has a strong scent and a very fun texture
Left my face sticky but after washing it off the next morning, my skin is soft and smooth

Repurchase: No
Recommendation: I do not recommend this but who knows, it might work for you



Nureys Rose Water
full review here

I use this as a toner.
I like it as it provides decent hydration and did not irritate my skin
The scent is my favorite!
.
Repurchase: Yes!
Recommendation: I do recommend this but do make sure to do a patch test!


No comments:

Post a Comment