Review: Secret Key Starting Treatment Essential Mask


Friday, May 13, 2016




~BRAND~
Secret Key

~NAME~
Starting Treatment Essential Mask

~PRICE~
HKD 6 (Bonjour)

~CAPACITY~
30 in each sachet


Description (taken from official website)
Restore rhythm of the skin, make moist and clear skin!
Mask pack full of essence containing fermented yeast extract, galactomyces
Intensive moisturizing care
Usable for sensitive skin as it excluded harmful ingredients for skin!
5 Free - mineral oil, alcohol, animal oil, color, spice


Directions
Leave the mask for 15-20 minutes


Ingredients

taken here


My thoughts
I hope this will not disappoint me because I just love the Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence and Secret Key 24K Gold Premium First Essence!

~PACKAGING~
Simple





~SCENT~
It has a light scent with a hint of alcohol
It does not have the same scent as Starting Treatment Essence





~TEXTURE~
The mask is quite thin but thicker than Lovemore's sheet masks. The texture is a little different because it feels more like a piece of cloth than paper if that makes sense. LOL. It does not tears easily.





~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask has a terrible fitting. TERRIBLE! It did not fit my face except for my forehead. I was a little worried when I felt a slight tingling sensation near my cheeks. The essence is clear and very runny. No allergic reaction after use. After removing the sheet mask, my face was not sticky at all. It is very moisturizing for my dry skin and it makes my skin super soft and smooth. It provides great hydration! It did not further irritate my skin and the pimples seemed to be calmed! This sheet mask does what it claims and I love it!






Pros
Makes skin smoother and softer
Great hydration
Soothe my skin when it was irritated
Zero stickiness
Scent is light



Cons
Terrible fitting



Repurchase?
I will repurchase this!




Recommendation?
I highly recommend this to everyone especially those with dry skin


No comments:

Post a Comment