Review: Lovemore Japanese Soy Milk Enzyme Moisturizing & Smoothing Mask

Saturday, September 17, 2016



~BRAND~
Lovemore

~NAME~
Japanese Soy Milk Enzyme Moisturizing & Smoothing Mask

~PRICE~
RM 2.20

~CAPACITY~
25ml in each sachet


Description
Rapidly helps to improve skin clarity and deep moisturizing with soy milk enzymes.
Rich in soy isoflavones, natto helps to prevent aging. The unique enzyme and Vitamin C derivatives help to improve skin clarity while synergized organic hydrosols gently cleanses off impurities, bringing back the soft tender touch skin of your dream.




Directions
Leave the mask for 15-20 minutes


Ingredients
Gamma-Poly-Glutamic Acid, Soy Isoflavones, Syn-Hycan (Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylamino Butyric Urea Trifluoroacetate), Coenzyme Q10, Soluble Collagen, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Hamamelis Virginia Extract, Polyglutamic Acid, Malva Sylvestris Extract / Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract / Primula Veris Extract / Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract / Veronica Officinalis Extract / Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract / Achillea Millefolium Extract, Malic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid Oligomer, 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylisothiazolinone, Perfume, Water

My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple and nice packaging.
A letter from Japan >,< lol





~SCENT~
It has a strong cinnamon like scent... It is so sweet but not what I like >,>





~TEXTURE~
The mask is a little big and quite thin. It tears easily.





~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face pretty well except the mouth area. The essence is clear and very watery. The essence drips during application. No allergic reaction. After removing the sheet mask, my face was slightly sticky. Once absorbed stickiness is minimal. It is moisturizing for my dry skin and it makes my skin soft and smooth. I love how hydrating this is! My nose is no longer flaking!






Pros
Makes skin smoother and softer
Decent hydration
I like the packaging
Minimal stickiness



Cons
Tears easily
Scent is strong


Repurchase?
I am not too sure whether I will repurchase this because of the scent...



Recommendation?
I think this is worth a try...
Not suitable for those who hates strong scents


No comments:

Post a Comment