Review: Petitfee Black Pearl & Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch

Monday, September 19, 2016


This brand is no longer new to me...
I have tried a few items from this brand...
These eye patches are really affordable...
Bubzbeauty recommended these in one of her videos so my sister and I decided to get these!

I am looking forward to try these because of all the good reviews I saw!



~BRAND~
Petitfee

~NAME~
Black Pearl & Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch

~PRICE~
RM 35

~CAPACITY~
30 pairs of eye masks



I found the small spatula in the box...
It is easy (and more hygienic) to scoop out the patches!



The product was sealed really nicely


Information taken from koreadepart.com


Description
* Contains pearl rich in amino acid and minerals, gold helps blood circulation
* Rich essence with green tea, mugowrt, imi, tangerine tree seed, lycopodium annotinum and botanical ingredients
* Purify and give bright skin tone
* Provide moisture and nutrition to sensitive eye area
* Soluble patch with essence content absorb onto skin while thinning
* Natural mask type with natural gel ingredients




Ingredients
Water, Glycerin, Calcium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Ceratonia, Siliqua Gum, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Ethyl Hexanediol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Bambusa Textilis Stem Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis, Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Peat Water, Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Gold (0.0001%), Pearl Extract (0.01%), Betaine, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Mineral Oil, Triethanolamine


Directions
After cleansing and toning face apply patch for 20-30 minutes
Melt used patch in warm water and use as treatment on face or body



The eye patch up close


My thoughts
Very affordable and I hope this is better than the previous one


~PACKAGING~
The packaging is simple. I like the fact that the spatula is provided. It is much more hygienic to remove the patches with the spatula. The patches were exposed to the air (including dust, germs and other stuff) every time I used the patches. This cannot be avoided because the patches were not packed individually.




~SCENT~
The scent is a little strong. It has the same scent as the previous one, Petitfee 98% Collagen & Co Q10 Hydro Gel Essence Eye & Spot Patch. As usual, I am bad at recognizing scents >,<




~TEXTURE~
The texture is quite fun... It is a little like jelly (or agar-agar)... I like it!




~PRODUCT~
The eye patches kind of irritated my eyes during the first few applications. I think my eyes got used to the patches after that... So I continued using them,.. It did give a cooling feeling. I think the patches did reduce the appearance of my dark circles after using this for the third time... My hubby noticed the difference... lol. It did provide decent hydration. It also left my under eye area slightly sticky. The shape of the eye patches fit my eyes way better.




Pros
Affordable
Soothes the under eye area (from cooling effect)
Texture is fun
Reduce the appearance of dark circles
Provide decent hydration


Cons
Scent is a little strong
Did not do anything to the fine lines
Left a slightly sticky feeling
Contains alcohol and mineral oil in the ingredients



Repurchase?
I am not so sure...
I actually like the eye patches and it is one of the most affordable eye patches...
BUT...
Mineral oil and alcohol are in the ingredients!!!



Recommendation?
If you are looking for cheap eye mask, you can try this!
I do not recommend this to people with sensitive eyes



**Related Posts**
Petitfee 98% Collagen & Co Q10 Hydro Gel Essence Eye & Spot Patch
Petitfee Gold & EGF Eye Patch

No comments:

Post a Comment