Review: Naruko Apple Seed & Tranexamic Acid Black Spots and Lines Defying Mask

Thursday, September 22, 2016



~BRAND~
Naruko 

~NAME~
Apple Seed & Tranexamic Acid Black Spots and Lines Defying Mask

~PRICE~
RM 69.00

~CAPACITY~
10 sheets in a box
28ml in a sachet






Description
This mask offers renewed radiance in just 15-20 minutes. Utilizing four powerful brightening ingredients, it prevents the creation of discolorations and reduces the appearance of dark spots. Helps trade a dull complexion for a fresh, luminous and even-toned skin.
For all skin types



Benefits
Brightens, corrects dark spots and soothes wrinkles. Creates a bright and translucent complexion


Directions
After cleansing, apply the mask for 10-15 minutes and remove the mask. Start your skincare routine.



Ingredients
Tranexamic Acid (active), Purified Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Algin, PEG 7, Glyceryl Cocoate, Triethanolamine, Snow Fungus (Tremella Fuciformis) Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tocopherol, Apple Seed Extract, Allantoin, Galactoarabinan, Vitamin A Palmitate, Ellagic Acid, Kalanchoe Spathulata Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Alpine Skullcap (Scutellaria Alpina) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Masterwort (Peucedanum Ostruthium) Leaf Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Alpine Willowherb (Epilobium Fleischeri) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Essential Oils of Lavender, Chamomile(Anthemis Nobilis), Ascorbyl Glucoside, Alpha-Arbutin






My thoughts
I have had some hits and misses with this brand so...


~PACKAGING~

Plain and simple.
If it was not from my favorite brand, I will not pick it up!





~SCENT~
The scent is a little strong.
I expected it to smell like apples... but no... It has a light perfume-ish scent that I did not enjoy!





~TEXTURE~
Fairly thin





~PRODUCT~
There is a lot of essence but it is not as runny as compared to other sheet masks. The essence is a little yellowish. After removing the mask, there was a lot of essence of my face and it took a while for my skin to absorb. It left my skin sticky, a little oily and shiny. The sheet mask is big and did not fit nicely. It did brighten my skin but I am not sure whether it soothes wrinkles... I have some fine lines but it remains the same... I don't think it is hydrating enough... No allergic reaction.






Pros
Brighten my skin
No allergic reaction



Cons
Left my skin sticky, oily and shiny
Scent is a little strong
Not hydrating enough for my dry skin



Repurchase?
I will not repurchase this.



Recommendation?
I think this might be more suitable for older skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment