Review: Naruko Raw Job's Tears Supercritical COs Brightening Mask

Thursday, September 8, 2016
(long overdue post)

My friend recommended this brand to me because she has great confidence in products from Naruko. I tried a few products from Naruko and so far I like it. Time to pamper my face!

This is the packaging

Description:
This mask is enriched with moisture and fortified with anti-oxidant to refine texture, lighten discolorations and strengthen the defense system. Skin feels softer, smoother and more resilient with a younger appearance.

Claims:
Provides intense brightening, extreme comfort and stronger defense for the skin

Directions:
After cleansing, apply the mask onto face and even out air bubbles. Leave on for 15-20 minutes and remove. Continue with usual skincare routine.


My thoughts:
The scent is not too strong. Still ok for me. There is quite a lot of essence in the sachet. The essence did not dried out after 20 minutes. No allergic reaction. The essence was a little sticky. The stickiness goes away after 15 minutes or so. My face did brighten a little but not too obvious. Not too bad for the first application :)

However, I do prefer Naruko Raw Job's Tears Supercritical CO2 Brightening Night Gelly. The scent is better as well.

Pros:
:) No allergic reaction
:) Brighten skin

Cons:
:( A little sticky
:( I don't really like the scent

Rating: 2.5/5
Repurchase: No (I really hate sticky feelings)

No comments:

Post a Comment