Disappointing Products #2


Tuesday, September 6, 2016


Second post on disappointing products...
Did not know that I used so many disappointing products this few months...



Let's zoom in and look at each product!


Clinelle Soothing Skin Toner



This is probably one of the worst toner I had ever tried. It has a strong scent that is almost unbearable for me. It caused red patches to my skin so it went into the unwanted corner of my vanity. lol.



It's Skin Todak Todak Pack
(full review here)


This is also a very disappointing product for me. The worst sleeping mask I had ever tried. This has a strong artificial grape scent. This feels so heavy on my skin and took forever to sink into the skin. It is extremely oily on my extra dry skin! It was unbearable so I washed it off after 30 minutes and never used it again! This went into the trash immediately... well, at first I wanted to give it away but I think no one will adopt it :(


Himalaya Anti-Dandruff Shampoo


This has a nice scent. I like it actually. The thing about this is... it is not actually anti-dandruff at all! To be honest, I have a pretty bad dandruff problem... This did not keep my problem under control but every time after I use it, my problem was worse. My scalp was in a terrible situation. After using it, my scalp is itchy. VERY ITCHY! Sadly, this shampoo did not do what it claims :(



3W Clinic Phyto Stem Cell Anti-Age Essence


This is probably one of the products that I use more than the rest. It has a strong perfume scent. This feels a little heavy on my skin and it is sooooo sticky! It did provide decent hydration to my skin. I managed to use this for about a month or two before it was abandoned. It did not cause any major breakouts but I did notice that there will be whiteheads on my nose the next morning.



Tony Moly Tony Tint Delight - 03 Orange Cha Cha



I bought this because it was so highly raved about on my favorite website, koreadepart.com
I decided to give it a try. It has a sweet candy like scent which I totally love! The applicator is soft and it is easy to apply. I really wanted to love this but it is drying on my lips and it actually accentuates the cracks (or lines) on the lips. Even though this is in my disappointing product list, I think I will still use this sometimes... lol



That's all!
Thanks for reading as always :)

No comments:

Post a Comment