Disappointing Products #3

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Oh hi :)
It is time for another disappointing products post.
I managed to stumbled upon quite a number of these products.



Cellina Intensive Hydrating Essence Lotion


This is an essence and I did expect it to be similar to the other ones I had tried before - gel consistency! It has a lotion kind of consistency which is a little strange to me. It has a pretty light scent and is easy to spread. It feels oily and never seems to sink into my skin. There is a layer of the essence on my skin which I did not enjoy. After about 20 minutes, I decided to wash it off. This is not for me!.



Beauty Nailer Konjac Sponge


I forgot where I bought this but this is not the konjac sponge I knew. 
Who are you? Why are you so different?

Well, this is rough on the skin and the texture was very different to the previous ones I tried and loved! I used it a couple of times and each time I used it I feel that my skin is crying... lol 
It was that terrible!



Metholatum Grape Blackcurrant Lip Balm Sunscreen Protector 



I bought this a few years back. Still can use la. Haha. It expired recently so it is time to throw this! I did not like this at all. It feels like there is a layer of the balm that is sticky on my lips forever. It feels a little tingling. I can only smell mint,  I think. The price is average. The only thing I appreciate from this is the spf protection.



Ludeya Pro Ex Mandelic Acid Whitening Renewal Serum 



I bought this when it was on clearance. I really looked forward to this one. The scent was terrible! I hate the scent. It is very runny. It is also sticky. It takes a while to sink in. I wanted to finish it but it breaks out my skin so, no. I gave this to my sister to see if it works for them instead. There were a few bumps and my nose had more whiteheads every single day.



Hair Drying Towel Cap




Bought this a long time ago from Mr DIY!
I thought this will be useful but it is useless...
I used it twice at most and tossed it aside.
It is a total waste of money even though it was cheap!
Stay away from this.


That is all.
I hope this is somehow helpful.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this.
    hehe. last pic I also have similar one but forgot where I got it from.
    seldom use too.
    namesherry.com

    ReplyDelete