Review: Dr. Morita Syn-ake Essence Eye Mask

Thursday, November 17, 2016

All information taken from this website as it is all in Chinese.


Description
This mask contains:-

 Snake venom peptide which promotes moisturizing & anti-wrinkle benefits to keep the skin firm and supple.

Collagen protein promotes hydration capabilities and moisturizing effects, increase skin's firmness and elasticity and smooth out fine lines effectively

Pomegranate extract to prevent skin aging and smoothing out fine lines, as well as containing whitening properties.

Organice Buddleja Davidii Plant Extracts effectively reduce the loss of skin's natural production of hyaluronic acid, thereby making the skin more supple & moisturized. It also contains anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial & antioxidant properties and helps in capturing free radicals, which is responsible for aging and tissue damage

Ingredients

Directions
Apply the mask for 10-15 minutes
For best results, use it daily.

The shape of the mask with the pearl paper
I look so funny!


My thoughts
I bought this because the brand is quite popular and it was on promotion.
I like products with syn-ake essence... lol

~PACKAGING~
Packaging is simple just like all the other masks in the market






~SCENT~
I find it really hard to explain the scent.
It smells sour-ish... not like lemon though...
I did not enjoy the scent the entire time... I thought 






~TEXTURE~
The eye mask feels like cotton which is extremely thin.






~PRODUCT~
The eye mask did not slide around which I like. The essence is of a thicker gel consistency. It is absorbed into the skin quite quickly. Somehow it left an oily feeling around my eye area. I did not see any difference after removing it but it is definitely hydrating. The next morning, I did notice a few milia seeds and bumps near my eye areas. I tried this twice and the same thing happened so I will not be using this anymore!






Pros
Absorbs almost instantly hence stickiness is minimal
Mask is very thin and does not slide around
Provides decent hydration


Cons
Scent is strange
Left an oily feeling around eye areas
Milia seeds and bumps near my eye areas



Repurchase
No way!



Recommendation
Avoid this!

No comments:

Post a Comment