Review: NRK Collagen Booster Firming Mask

Monday, September 26, 2016



~BRAND~
NRK

~NAME~
Collagen Booster Firming Mask

~PRICE~
RM 2.95 (naruko website)

~CAPACITY~
25ml in each sachet


I tried a few products from this range before. I actually enjoyed the other mask I tried.
Hopefully I will enjoy this one as well :)


Description
Instantly boosts skin firmness and elasticity to deliver tight, plump skin.


Directions
Leave the mask for 15-20 minutes


Ingredients


My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple pink packaging.





~SCENT~
It has quite a strong scent... It is a little sweet and sour and flowery... I think...
It is not the kind of scent I like >,>





~TEXTURE~
The mask is a not as big as Lovemore's and very thin. It tears easily.





~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face pretty well except the edges of the nose. The essence is clear and quite runny. The essence does not drips and cling to my face during application. Slight tingling sensation but no allergic reaction. After removing the sheet mask, my face was not sticky. It took a while for the essence to be completely absorbed. I rinsed my face anyway (my habit) It is moisturizing for my dry skin and it makes my skin super soft and smooth. I love how hydrating this is! My nose is no longer flaking! Somehow the pores around my nose became less visible. My face also feels more bouncy - boing boing!






Pros
Makes skin smoother and softer
Great hydration
I like the packaging
Zero stickiness
Pores around nose less visible
Skin is more elastic



Cons
Tears easily
Scent is strong & not my cup of tea




Repurchase?
I will consider to repurchase this...



Recommendation?
I think this is worth a try for all skin types except those with extremely sensitive skin
Not suitable for those who hates strong scents


No comments:

Post a Comment