Product Empties #6

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Hello hello :)
Another empties post for you!

Neogence Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating & Revitalizing Gel Mask

This was an impulse buy. Anyway, I think it is a pretty good product. I use it as a gel mask. It can also be used as a sleeping mask. It provides decent hydration and makes my skin softer and smoother but somehow it is not suitable for my skin. It did irritate my skin.


Repurchase: Never
Recommendation: Worth a try for those with dry or normal skin. Those with sensitive skin should avoid this, I think!





***



Nutrilite  Vitamin E & Lecithin Chewable Supplement


Nutrilite Salmon Omega Complex


Nutrilite Multivitamin and Multimineral Supplement


My doctor recommends these supplements for me. I did not feel anything after taking them religiously for a month. When I stopped taking them for one week, I did notice that I feel tired easily. Then I realized that the supplements did make me feel less tired. I continued taking these supplements again! The taste is not the best. I hate the taste so I tried my best to swallow them as quick as I can. I hate the after taste!



Repurchase: Yes
Recommendation: Well, it is up to you to decide whether you need the supplements








***






Sexylook Brightening Black Eye Mask

I like black masks. Maybe because they are different from the usual ones. lol
It has a fairly strong rose scent. I like it. The eye mask is actually really big.
It provides decent hydration. No allergic reaction.
Did not see any difference after using it.


Repurchase: No
Recommendation: Well, if you are looking for hydration for the eye areas, this is pretty good.




***



Divinia Ultra Light Watery UV Lotion SPF 30 PA+++

I like this but it does not work under makeup. It flakes. It is easy to apply and feels light on skin. It has a strong scent that I did not enjoy. It does not leave a white cast and it is not oily or sticky. Did not experience any breakout which is good and it did not dry out my skin.


Repurchase: No
Recommendation: This is worth a try for those who do not use makeup on a daily basis and it is affordable



***





Cellina Intensive Hydrating Essence Toner

Unlike usual toner that is very watery, this is more gel like but easy to spread. It does not feel sticky. It sinks into the skin quite quickly. I like it.


Repurchase: Maybe
Recommendation: Worth a try 



***





My Beauty Diary Natto Mask

The sheet mask is pretty thin. It fits my face pretty well. It has a light sweet scent. It sinks into the skin pretty fast. My skin feels softer, smoother and hydrated.This makes my skin feel so good! I love this!


Repurchase: Yes
Recommendation: I highly recommend this one 



***





My Beauty Diary Mexico Cactus Mask

The sheet mask is pretty thin. It fits my face pretty well. It has a fairly strong sweet scent. My skin felt a little itchy during application. It sinks into the skin pretty fast but I still prefer to splash with water. My skin feels softer, smoother and hydrated. This is pretty good.


Repurchase: Maybe
Recommendation: I do not recommend this to those who dislike strong scents



***





My Beauty Diary Rose Brightening Aroma Mask

The sheet mask is pretty thin and fits my face pretty well. It has a strong artificial rose scent which I did not enjoy. The essence from this keeps dripping all over the place. It left my skin sticky. I has to wash it off. My skin did not feel soft and smooth at all. It did not provide any hydration. My skin was dry after using this but it did brighten it a little.



Repurchase: No way
Recommendation: I do not recommend this



***






Sulwhasoo Snowise Ex Whitening Serum

It has a slight herbal scent. It is a clear watery gel essence. It is easy to spread. It sinks into the skin pretty fast but it did left a sticky feel. I like it. I manage to use it twice only. I think my skin likes this.



Repurchase: I might purchase the full size if I have the extra money
Recommendation: I do not recommend this to those with oily skin as I find it a little heavy



***




Sulwhasoo Timetreasure Perfecting Water

It has a strong herbal scent. It is milky in color and very watery. It sinks into the skin quickly. It did feel a little sticky. It is quite rich for a toner. My skin did become more supple after using it. I did notice that my skin is a little more radiant as well.



Repurchase: Not really keen as the scent is too strong for me
Recommendation: I recommend this for more mature skin and it does feel rich for a toner



***





That's all this time!
Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment