Review: Banila Co Clean It Zero Radiance

Sunday, October 2, 2016



~BRAND~
Banila Co

~NAME~
Clean It Zero Radiance

~PRICE~
RM 69

~CAPACITY~
100ml




Description (taken from Sokoglam)
Perfect for dry skin, this award winning cleanser goes on as a solid balm and transforms into a silky oil on the skin.Its sorbet soft, lightweight formula effortlessly dissolves stubborn makeup and casts out impurities without stripping the skin of beneficial oil. Grape root and moringa extracts work to brighten dull, dry skin.



Directions
Massage over dry skin then rinse off with water


Spatula is provided!


Ingredients
To see the full list, click here.


Let's take the test!



Wet n Wild Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil - E652 Dark Brown
Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick - E552A Just Garnet
Innisfree Eco Fruit Tint - 01 Cherry
Skinfood Pearl Creamy Under Eye Pencil - No.1 Pearl Creamy White
Missha The Style Perfect Concealer - Light Beige


The product is ready to perform!



Massaging gently for a few seconds


Massaging for a while more...
Almost everything is gone...


Everything gone except for the lip tint...


My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple, sturdy packaging




~SCENT~
It has a strong perfume scent!
It is somehow disturbing!




~TEXTURE~
Balm that turns into oil




~PRODUCT~
It is very easy to spread. This is a little different to the other makeup removers I had tried previously. I love the texture! I think it does a great job in removing most makeup except lip tints. My skin does not feel tight or dry after using this! This is very gentle. It does not sting my eyes so I do not use a separate remover for my eyes and lips! It does a great job at removing most of my makeup and does not irritate my skin in any way. Price is affordable.




Pros
Easy to spread
Very gentle, yet effective makeup remover
Skin is not dry or tight



Cons
Strong scent
Tub packaging is less hygienic



Repurchase?
Maybe, I love it and the price is affordable!



Recommendation?
I do recommend this as it is easier to travel with than cleansing oil 

No comments:

Post a Comment