Review: NRK 7 Days Skin Perfecting Caviar Mask

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Brand: NRK
Quantity: 7 Sheets
Price: RM 29.90

Benefits
While supplying sumptuous nutrition, it hydrates and builds up skin reservoir, preventing premature aging.

Directions
After cleansing, apply the mask evenly onto face for 15-20 minutes. Remove mask and continue with usual skincare rountine.

One packaging for seven sheet masks 


Left: Thin sheet mask
Right: Pearl paper

Skin Types
All skin types. Recommended for dull-looking, dry skin and emergency use, to reduce roughness and fine lines

Ingredients
Purified Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dopotassium Glycyrrhizate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Saccharide Isomerate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, D-Panthenol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Erythritol, Arginine, Caviar Extract, Fragrance, Methylisothiazolinone, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Homarine HCL


Look at all the masks in there!
And erm... the germs... hahaha

My thoughts
The scent is really light. The sheet mask is very thin but does not tear when I unfolded it. It is a little too big for my face and does not fit perfectly. Minimal stickiness and the sheet mask is soothing. I do not like that all the seven sheet masks were in one packaging because it is less hygienic. When I took one out, germs already went into the packaging right? Imagine how many times I open and close this packaging... Then imagine the amount of germs that went in!!! Gross...

Look at the thickness of the mask!

And then on my face!
Super thin...
Look at the chin area! It does not fit my face well...

Overall, the sheet masks did not do much to my skin... Only brightens my skin a little (but not obvious at all) and makes my skin a little smoother and hydrated.

Look at the amount of essence!
The whole packaging contains 180 ml of essence.

Day 1
After using, my skin is much more hydrated and smooth :)

Day 2
After using, skin is a little brighter, smoother and hydrated. It also reduce the redness on my skin.

Day 3
No difference

Day 4
No difference

Day 5
No difference

Day 6
No difference

Day 7
No Difference

I am a little disappointed to be honest.
>.<   >.<   >.<

Pros
:) Skin is hydrated and smooth
:) Sheet mask is very thin
:) Scent is very light

Cons
:( The result after using the sheet masks were not obvious
:( Not hygienic
:( Sheet mask is too big and does not fit my face perfectly

Rating: 2.5/5
Repurchase: No...

No comments:

Post a Comment