Review: Etude House I Need You, Yogurt Wash Off Pack

Monday, July 28, 2014

Today I will do a review on the yogurt wash off pack from Etude House.

This is the first time I try products from Etude House. I really like the packaging because they are just way too cute! Well, it is because there is promotion so I bought it.


Description
Facial massage pack formulated with fruit and yogurt to soften, nourish and replenish skin

Directions
After cleansing and prior to toner application, massage pack onto facial surface.
Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse off with warm water.

Top left: Strawberry for skin brightening
Top right: Kiwi for skin rejuvenating
Bottom left: Apple for skin moisturizing
Bottom right: Apricot for dead skin cells removal

Let's start with Strawberry!
This square contains 48g which is actually a lot for one usage.


Taa-daaaa.... It is pink! It is kind of creamy... I finished all the contents with one usage because I don't have a place to store it.


I like the strawberry scent. It is not very strong.

The yogurt mask up close.
After washing it off, I did not notice any brightening effect.

Next is Kiwi
I finished it in one usage as well.


It is creamy and green. It has a light fresh scent. I like it.

The yogurt mask up close.
After washing it off my skin was softer.

Next is Apple 
Smells super delicious as well 


It is green and creamy as well.
So far this is my favorite because it makes my skin super soft and smooth. 


Apple yogurt mask up close!


Next is Apricot


Out of the four, this has the lightest scent. 

Yellowish creamy texture.
Not sure why but my skin was a little irritated.

Up close
After washing it off, my skin was slightly brighter,  softer and more hydrated. 

Pros
:) I like the scent
:) No allergic reaction

Cons
:( A little difficult to wash off
:( Cannot really see a difference after wash off

Rating: 1/5 for the scent
Repurchase: No

No comments:

Post a Comment