Review: It's Skin Prestige Bebe Wash D'escargot

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Hello world!
What is this?


This is a free sample from koreadepart.com


~BRAND~
It's Skin

~NAME~
Prestige Bebe Wash D'escargot

~PRICE~
USD 17.86 

~CAPACITY~
245ml


Description
Mysterious nature snail extract 21% provides baby skin soft moisture care
Protect baby's skin from harmful external irritations while providing moisture and nutrition
Calendula extract moisturize and  soothes skin irritation, trehalose ingredient provide healthy glowing skin care
Allergy/skin safety tested


A close up >,<


My thoughts
At first I thought it is for my face but...
It is actually a shower gel!


~PACKAGING~
It is simple and cute.




~SCENT~
It has a light lemon/lime scent.




~TEXTURE~
It has a gel texture




~PRODUCT~
It is very easy to spread but very hard to lather up! It is very gentle on skin and leaves my skin smooth and soft for a while. I like the shower gel but I think it did not provide enough moisture for my (extremely dry) skin. I think this is not for me as it is pricier than what I am currently using.




Pros
Gentle on skin
Light scent



Cons
Not moisturizing enough



Repurchase?
I don't think so...



Recommendation?
I do not recommend this as it is quite pricey...

No comments:

Post a Comment