Review: Sister Diary Rice Yeast Mask


Sunday, December 11, 2016



~BRAND~
Sister Diary

~NAME~
  Rice Yeast Mask 

~PRICE~
RM 29

~CAPACITY~
10 sheet masks in a box
24ml in each sachet


Description
Luminous & Fair Skin - Pure rice extract helps to promote skin tissue metabolism mildly, minimizes the appearances of darkness, recovering more luminous and whitening skin.
Stimulates & Regenerates Skin Cell - Active ingredients pitera extract involve with high- tech formula and composition can improve the skin cell survival from environmental damage, enhance skin metabolism, remove dead cell. Enhance skin absorption of nutrition.


Directions
Leave the mask for 10-15 minutes

The sheet mask up close


Ingredients
Water, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Urea, PEG-120 Jojoba Esters, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Oryzasativa (Rice) Lees Extract, Yeast Extract, Collagen, Butylene Glycol, 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Vera Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhetinate, Methylisothiazolinone / Iodopropyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Perfume


My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple and nice packaging





~SCENT~
It has a pretty strong artificial kind of scent.
Not the kind of scent I enjoy...




~TEXTURE~
The mask is quite thin (quite similar to My Scheming). It tears easily.





~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face pretty well except the mouth area. The essence is clear and feels like (scented) water. Even though I did not enjoy the scent, it feels quite comfortable. After removing the sheet mask, my face was slimy but not sticky. The essence was absorbed slower than My Scheming. It is not moisturizing enough for my dry skin. My forehead felt a little tight but my cheeks were soft and smooth. 






Pros
Feels comfortable
Zero stickiness
Makes my cheeks smoother and softer



Cons
Tears easily
Scent is quite strong
Not moisturizing enough for my dry skin



Repurchase?
Maybe I  will repurchase when it is on promotions...



Recommendation?
I think this is worth a try for those who do not have sensitive skin or those with oily combination skin
Not suitable for super dry/dry skin and those who hates strong scents

No comments:

Post a Comment