Review: Ludeya Pro Ex Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Facial Mask

Tuesday, March 7, 2017



~BRAND~
Ludeya Pro Ex

~NAME~
Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Facial Mask

~PRICE~
RM 5.85

~CAPACITY~
25ml in each sachet




I bought this from iQueen.my when it was on clearance sales
RM 10 for a box of 5 sheets


Description
This is a functional moisture mask pack enhancing skin hydration and helping skin nourishment with best dermatologist's secret formula. This unique clinic mask is test and recommend by well known dermatologists in asia and it combines various powerful natural ingredients with a special fermentation solution. It promotes absorption of the mask and providing the ultimate sensation for your skin.


Directions
After cleansing, apply mask evenly all over face, gently wrap the face with two hands to help with absorption.
Rest for 10-15 minutes then remove mask.
Let skin absorb remaining essence by gently patting the skin


Ingredients



My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple packaging.





~SCENT~
It has light scent that is almost unnoticeable...
I prefer scentless skincare products unless it is rose scent >,<





~TEXTURE~
The mask is extremely thin. I believe this is the thinnest mask I had tried so far! It does not tear as easily as I had imagined. There are three layers all together: pearl paper, sheet mask and blue paper... lol







~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face pretty well but the cuttings for the eyes is a little small. lol. The essence is clear and extremely runny. The essence drips everywhere when I am unfolding it. It is a little difficult to separate the masks as it has three layers. It clings to my face pretty well during application. No allergic reaction. After removing the sheet mask, my face was not sticky at all. The essence was absorbed into my skin really quickly. It is moisturizing for my dry skin and it makes my skin soft and smooth. I love how hydrating this is! Wow... I think I love it! 






Pros
Makes skin smoother and softer
Great hydration
Adheres to skin very  well
Zero stickiness
Quick absorption
Light scent



Cons
Difficult to unfold the mask
Essence drips everywhere




Repurchase?
Definitely yes when it is on promotions...



Recommendation?
I strongly recommends this to those with dry skin and everyone else because I just love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment