Product Empties #5


Sunday, August 21, 2016




It's been a while since my last empties post!
Here is another one!





1. Acuvue Contact Lenses

I have been using this brand for the longest time.
I rarely switch brands
I love wearing contact lenses so I will definitely repurchase these.


Repurchase: Definitely
Recommendation: I think you all know this la... hehe



***





2. Cosfarm Marine Hydrate Ampoule

It has a very light scent that reminds me of the sea... lol
It feels almost like water
It is a little sticky upon application but it sinks into the skin quickly hence stickiness is minimal.
I actually enjoyed this BUT somehow it is not suitable for me
My skin was breaking out from this...
Sometimes, after using this my skin is red and itchy but because I was not sure I continued using it.
After a while I noticed quite a number of small pimples...
It was obvious under sunlight but I finished it... lol

Repurchase: No way
Recommendation: This is worth a try as skincare products works differently for everyone



3. Juju Aquamoist Hyaluronic Acid Essence

I love this!
It feels light, it is not sticky and sinks into my skin immediately
It makes my skin softer, smoother and provides great hydration.
This is simply amazing!

Repurchase: Yes
Recommendation: I highly recommend this 



***





4. L'oreal  Gentle Lip and Eye Make-Up Remover

It has a very light scent and it taste salty.
Haha
I usually accidentally taste makeup removers. lol
Sometimes it was not an accident.
This is the most gentle lip and eye make-up remover ever.
Well, I love it!
It removes my makeup pretty well.
I am not sure about waterproof makeup because I do not own any.
It works great and it is affordable!

Repurchase: Yes, but I might want to try different brands
Recommendation: I highly recommends this for those with sensitive eyes~



5. Banila Co Clean It Zero Radiance 
(The product was in the Skinfood tub because I shared with little sis)
I love this except for the scent.
It has a strong perfume scent that is overwhelming for my nose.
It is easy to spread and this is super gentle. I can use this for my whole face!
Yes! Whole Face! Including my eyes and lip.
If it gets into the eyes, it will be cloudy.
Oh, the taste is a little bitter which is almost not noticeable.
Well, I tasted it!
Great makeup remover as a whole.

Repurchase: Yes, but other versions
Recommendation: I highly recommend this 



***





6. Petitfee Gold & EGF Eye Patch

It has a strong perfume scent similar to the other Petitfee eye patches!
One of my favorite versions from this brand because this one never irritates my eyes.
Provides decent hydration and soothes tired eye.
This is pretty inexpensive.

Repurchase: I already repurchased this!
Recommendation: I think this is worth a try



7. Nature Republic Original Power Wrinkle Eye Cream
It has a light scent.
It does not feel sticky, oily or heavy.
It provides decent hydration but does nothing else.
This lasted me for about a year!

Repurchase: No
Recommendation: I recommend this to those in the early twenties



***





8. Arra Topface Aloe Vera Soothing Gel

Not my favorite aloe vera gel.
It has a strange chunky texture.
It is easy to spread and stickiness is minimal.
It did not irritate my skin in any way but I did not see any major improvement with this.

Repurchase: No
Recommendation: Well, there are better ones out there!



9. Hanaka Intensive Renewal Facial Mask
(The product was in the Hanaka Charcoal Pores Reduce Facial Mask tub because I shared with little sis as well)

Not my favorite jelly masks...
It is a decent product to be honest but I hate the scent!
The brightening effect is obvious but it is not hydrating enough.

Repurchase: Not really keen
Recommendation: Worth a try as it is more affordable as compared to Annie's Way




10. Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioner

This is my holy grail drugstore toner!
I love this stuff and it had been featured in several posts before this.
This is good stuff!

Repurchase: Definitely, this is my third bottle!
Recommendation: Highly recommend this!


That's all for this post!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment