Review: Nature Republic Original Power Wrinkle Eye Cream

Wednesday, September 2, 2015


I am always trying new eye care products because I need a good one...
Sadly I have not found it yet...
So here is another review of an eye cream!

I started using this on 19 May 2015.
All information taken from cosmeticoskorea




~BRAND~
Nature Republic

~NAME~
Original Power Wrinkle Eye Cream

~PRICE~
USD9.22

~CAPACITY~
30ml


Featuring the massage stick... >,<


Description
Natural anti-wrinkle eye cream which contains green leaf plant extracts such as cucumber, tomatoes, cabbage, raspberry, carrot, cacao and brocolli
Protects skin and deeply moisturizes dry and saggy skin
Paraben, mineral oil, benzophenone, artificial colors and ethanol free 
Suitable for all skin types, sensitive skin


Ingredients


Directions (taken from koreadepart)
Before your cream, apply moderate amount on eyes and tap lightly for absorption.
For more effect, apply eye cream after massaging eyes lightly with acupressure stick exclusive for eyes.




My thoughts
I decided to purchase this because it is inexpensive.

The buttery texture of the cream



~PACKAGING~
The tube packaging is simple and it comes with a massage stick which fits nicely in the box.
It is easy to control the amount dispensed,




~SCENT~
The scent is a light.
I did not particularly enjoy the scent but it is not disturbing either





~TEXTURE~
It looks like cream but feels like butter.
It has a milky white color.
It is easy to spread.





~PRODUCT~
The texture of the eye cream is a little different than usual. I like it because it is easy to spread and it is not sticky or oily at all. It absorbs almost immediately into the skin. I have been using this for quite a while now. It did not claim to reduce or remove the appearance of fine lines or wrinkles. It provides decent hydration to my eye areas. I think this is a pretty decent eye cream. It did not break me out or cause milia seeds. I did not try to use this product with the massage stick because I am too lazy... Haha

After using this for more than three months, I did not think it helps with my fine lines or dark circles (or even wrinkles). Other than providing decent hydration, it did not help much...
Sadly, this is not what I am looking for...





Pros
Not sticky or oily
Provides decent hydration
Affordable
Love the texture
Easy to spread
Fast absorption




Cons
Scent is not my cup of tea
Did not do anything to reduce the appearance of fine lines/dark circles/wrinkles



Repurchase?

I might repurchase this


Recommendation?
I think this is worth a try for those looking for affordable eye creams or want to prevent wrinkles.
I do not recommend this for those with oily skin as it might be a little heavy.


No comments:

Post a Comment