Review: Etude House Wonder Pore Brush

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Finally decided to write a review on this.

I use this a few times each months...
Not really using this as much as I thought I would...

Why did I buy this?
1. Saw great reviews
2. Cheapest cleansing brush I can afford (I think)

This is the packaging
Everything is in Korean...

Description (taken from koreadepart.com)
Facial brush for perfect cleansing
Deep cleansing for silky and healthy pores

Materials (taken from koreadepart.com)
PBT, PC
*no idea what it is*

Directions for using (taken from koreadepart.com)
1. Wet brush then place facial foam on palm and lather bubbles
2. Make circular motion on face gently and then rinse off

Directions for keeping (taken from koreadepart.com)
1. Rinse off several times until there are no bubbles. Let the wool face upwards
2. Place the grip on top of the cap and dry, close the cap

Now let's take a look at the actual product!


I bought this for USD 3.80. It is way cheaper than the Etude House outlets here in Malaysia (RM 29.90).

This is not the first time I invested in cleansing tools...
My pink cleansing pad (RM 5)
Facial cleansing sponge (RM 5~10)
Konjac sponge (RM 5~15)

But this is my first cleansing brush!

I nearly bought Olay Pro-X Cleansing System a few times...
Luckily my sisters and friends stopped me because it is quite expensive...

My thoughts
The bristles are quite soft. Maybe I had unrealistic expectation that the bristles are super super soft... It is impossible to lather bubbles with the brush! I tried once but it did not lathered any bubbles... I think I am cleaning my palms instead... rofl >,< I normally lather the cleanser with my hands and wash my face as usual then use the brush for a while. I feel that it makes my skin a little dry when I use the brush for too long (more than 1 minute on each area). I usually use for a few seconds on each area. I think for the price this brush is decent. I do not recommend using this everyday, as it can be a little drying. However, using this once in a while can make your skin feels cleaner... 

Pros
:) Affordable
:) Makes skin feel extra clean
:) Travel friendly

Cons
:( Can be a little drying

Rating: 3/5
Repurchase: No (one is enough^.^)

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Your review kinda helps me since I consider to buy this brush. However I wanna ask for suggestion based on your experience, which one cleans face better among konjac sponge or facial brush?


    www.sharingwithodissa.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do prefer konjac sponge way better than this brush. It is better overall :)

      Delete