Uncle Jang @ Ponderosa

Sunday, July 12, 2015

We went to Uncle Jang to celebrate Father's Day!
A few of us had wanted to try the food here for quite some time already...
Finally it is today!

I saw quite a lot of pictures on instagram and blogs so I was looking forward to the food!
We chose the nearest branch, Ponderosa as it is within 10 minutes by car.

Yes!

Hubby was the only person who had tried this before...
He placed the orders pretty quickly...

Hubby ordered set 2 and a Seoul Mandu

I finally met the very big pan... lol

The veggies and chilli paste and meat dumped into the very big pan...
There is just too much veggies!

It looks so yummy dy!
I want to go there again!

Ramen is definitely better than the udon!

Where did all the veggies went?
Lol...
It shrunk??

I love meat but veggies is definitely not my favorite...
We actually finished everything including the veggies... Maybe it was the way they cooked this...very flavorful... We cannot waste anything!
lol

I personally think it was not spicy enough. Hubby said he forgot to mention that he wanted it to be super spicy... Next time we will try super spicy! I believe it will be very tasty :)

Egg Pancake (with the set)
Taste is quite good but a bit bland... mainly because the ramen was flavorful...
Hubby and my mother in law liked this...

Seoul Mandu
Hubby wanted to try this.
Hubby likes this... I think it is not too bad...
Next time I will try this before eating the ramen... lol

Obviously I love the ramen a lot... and I will be back!
If you have a monstrous appetite like me... This is surely not enough!
At first, hubby wanted to add more ramen... but it was a little late already...
If I eat too much... might not be good since my tummy is fat dy...
Next time I want to go for lunch so I can eat a LOT!

Oh ya!
It was super hot!
I was sweating the whole time!!!!
There was a lot of air-con but it is just too hot...
Do wear comfy clothes when eating there ;)


Complimentary water... and metal cups!

The metal chopsticks were so difficult to use...
I have to admit that I am not good with chopsticks...
The metal chopsticks increases the difficulty for me...
I was eating so slowly and most of the time hubby took the food for me because.... I... just... CAN'T!

Maybe we should bring our own fork or chopsticks...
LOL


2 comments:

  1. Yes you should try super spicy! IT is really tasty!

    xoxo
    Miriam
    www.miriammerrygoround.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try the super spicy one now ;)

      Delete