Review: Nature Republic UV Lock Flower Water Gel Sun SPF 30 PA++

Thursday, August 20, 2015


Hello girls (and guys if any)!
After a short break, I am finally back...
LOL
I was not away for a long time but somehow I felt I was...


Now...
This is one of the free samples from one of my Korean Skincare Hauls....
This is a short post from a while back...
Hopefully this will be useful to... at least someone!


All information taken from koredepart.com


Description
Moisturizing gel type creates hydrating skin without stickiness
Sunflower oil certified as ecocert offers radiance and resilience to skin
Blocks UV rays and brightens skin tone
Aloe vera soothes tired skin
7 free - paraben, oxybenzone, sulphate, surfactant, mineral oil, tar color, propylene glycoland talc free


The full size product looks similar to this


Major Ingredients
Sunflower oil, aloe vera


Directions
Apply moderate amount gently


The sunblock up close


My thoughts
It has a floral powdery scent. The scent is quite strong in my opinion. It is quite thick and creamy. It is a little oily after application. Minimal stickiness. This is not what I like. The sample size can be use for about 3 times.


Pros
:) Absorption is really fast
:) Minimal stickiness

Cons
:( Scent is quite strong
:( Oily after application



Rating: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment