Review: Beauty Buffet Sheet Masks

Friday, August 14, 2015

Hello!
Today's post will be kind of long >,<

Heard of beauty buffet sheet masks before?
I have never! lol 

Beauty Buffet sheet masks are made in Taiwan exclusively for Watsons Your Personal Store. There was promotion during that time and the box was huge... There was 48 masks in the box and 12 varieties of masks. It was as though the box was made for us... lol. There were four of us sharing the box and we  managed to get one of each "flavours/functions".

In my opinion the masks were cheap. NT850 (RM85) for 48 masks... so each masks was about NT17.70 (RM1.77). It is super cheap. Place mask on face for 15-20 minutes. Since it is from Taiwan almost everything was in Chinese and I am so sorry I cannot read them so I cannot explain (functions, claims or descriptions) these sheet masks in details. I will still take a photo of the descriptions so those who can read and understand can benefit :)

Look at how thin the sheet mask is!

The essence looks the same, clear and runny.

The sheet mask is kinda see through...



Beauty Buffet Black Pearl Whitening Mask



The description and ingredients list


My thoughts:
The sheet mask has a very light scent. There is just too much essence. When I took the mask out from the sachet, the essence dripped everywhere... lol. The sheet mask is very thin... I like :) No allergic reaction *thumbs up* and minimal stickiness! The absorption rate of the essence was fast! I cannot really say anything about the whitening effect... 

***

Beauty Buffet Strawflower Firming Mask



The description and ingredients list


My thoughts:
The sheet mask has a very light sweet and fresh scent. There is just a lot of essence. The essence is clear and runny. The sheet mask is very thin... I like :) No allergic reaction *thumbs up* and zero stickiness*double thumbs up*! The absorption rate of the essence was very fast! I cannot really say anything about the firming effect... Maybe one use is not enough to see the firming effect.

***

Beauty Buffet Rice Essence Ultra Moist and Energizing Mask




The description and ingredients list



My thoughts:
The sheet mask has a very light sweet scent. There is quite a lot of essence to the extent that it drips on my clothes halfway through. Sheet mask is thin. No allergic reaction. After removing mask, my skin is totally soaked with the essence and I had to tap for a while to help with the absorption. My skin is a little sticky but once all the essence was absorbed, it no longer feels sticky. My skin is totally hydrated and somehow looks brighter and fresh.

***


Beauty Buffet Rice Wine Yeast Revitalizing Mask




The description and ingredients list


My thoughts:
The sheet mask has a very light sweet scent which I like. The scent is not like rice wine at all. Essence is a little too much as well. Essence is clear and runny. Sheet mask is thin. No allergic reaction as well. After removing mask, my skin is a little sticky but once the essence is absorbed into skin then no more stickiness *thumbs up* My skin is totally hydrated (except for my forehead... no idea why)... My cheeks were smooth and bouncy which is a good thing...

***

Beauty Buffet Red Grape Moisturizing Mask




The description and ingredients list


My thoughts:
The sheet mask has a very light grapescent which I like. Essence is a little too much as well. Essence is clear and runny. Sheet mask is thin. No allergic reaction as well. After removing mask, my skin is a little sticky but it absorbs really fast. My skin is hydrated and smooth.

***

Beauty Buffet Raspberry & Vit C Whitening Mask



The description and ingredients list



My thoughts:
The sheet mask has a very light fruity and sweet scent. Not the kind of scent I like... Essence is clear and runny and there is a lot of essence. Sheet mask is thin. No allergic reaction and minimal stickiness. My skin is a little brighter, hydrated and smooth. Whitening effect is not obvious.

***

Beauty Buffet Peach & Bird's Nest Beauty Mask




The description and ingredients list


My thoughts:
The sheet mask has a very strong artificial fruity and sweet scent. Not the kind of scent I like... Essence is clear and runny. Sheet mask is thin and a little big. No allergic reaction and minimal stickiness. My skin is a little hydrated and smooth.

***

Beauty Buffet Coffee Firming Mask




The description and ingredients list



My thoughts:
The sheet mask does not smell like coffee at all. I was looking forward to the scent... lol. Quite disappointed because the scent was quite similar to all the other Beauty Buffet sheet masks I tried previously.  Essence is clear and runny. Sheet mask is thin and a little big. I tore the sheet mask even though I thought I was really gentle already... No allergic reaction and minimal stickiness. My skin is a little hydrated and smooth. Not sure about the firming effect though...

***

Beauty Buffet Cherry Blossom Whitening Mask




The description and ingredients list



My thoughts:
The scent is not strong but I have no idea what it smells like. The scent is quite similar to all the other Beauty Buffet sheet masks I tried previously. Sheet mask is thin. No allergic reaction and minimal stickiness. My skin is softer and smoother. I guess the whitening effect cannot be seen with one usage.

***

Beauty Buffet Mango Moisturizing Mask






My thoughts:
The scent is light and sweet just like mango! This is the first mask that actually smells like like the fruit (on the packaging). Sheet mask is thin just like all the others. It fits my face quite well. Minimal stickiness. Essence absorbs into skin pretty quickly. My skin was a little itchy (extremely minor) during application.  My skin is softer and smoother. It is notmoisturizing enough for my super dry skin.

***

Beauty Buffet Rose Moisturizing Mask





My thoughts:
I totally love the scent. I love most products with rose scents! The sheet mask is thin and fits my face well. There is minimal stickiness and essence is absorbed into skin quickly. My skin is softer, smoother and moisturized. This is great for my skin!

***

Beauty Buffet Pineapple Whitening Mask






My thoughts:
There is a light pineapple kind of scent... I did not really like the scent somehow...It is not sticky at all. It provides decent hydration and makes my skin softer and smoother. I did not see any whitening effect. I believe one usage is not enough to see the result.



***



Pros
Makes skin softer and smoother
Not sticky at all
Affordable
Provides decent hydration



Cons
Whitening and brightening effect is not obvious
Not easily accessible here



Rating
4 out of 5



Repurchase?
Yes, when I go to Taiwan :)



Recommendation?
I think this is worth a try for those who are ok with strong scents

No comments:

Post a Comment