Review: Leaders Step Solution Aloe Soothing Sheet Mask

Monday, August 3, 2015

Hello ^^
Today I am going to do a review on one of the sheet masks I bought from the beauty expo



~BRAND~
Leaders Step Solution

~NAME~
Aloe Soothing Sheet Mask

~PRICE~
RM 1.70

~CAPACITY~
25ml


Clear and runny essence


Close up of the sheet mask


My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple packaging




~SCENT~
It has a pretty strong scent.




~TEXTURE~
The sheet mask is a little thick




~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask is a little small as compared to the other sheet masks I had tried. It fits my face quite perfectly. The sheet mask was totally soaked in the essence. Before I took it out, I squeezed the mask to make sure it would not dripped everywhere. I left the mask on for about 20 minutes and the sheet mask was still very wet. There was a lot of essence left in the packet. After removing the mask, I noticed my skin was very hydrated and smooth. It is not as sticky as Leaders Step Solution Vita Bright Sheet Mask... but it was absorbed really quickly






Pros
Moisturizes and hydrates my skin well
Absorption of essence fairly quickly
No allergic reaction



Cons
Scent is pretty strong
Quite expensive (if not on promotion)


Repurchase?
Yes, when there is promotion!



Recommendation?
I do recommend this to everyone
Not suitable for those who do not like strong aloe scents... lol (that is me >,<)

No comments:

Post a Comment