2014 Favourites

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Since today is the last day of 2014, I will end this day with a post of my favourite skincare products
I picked 15 skincare products that I love this year!

Let's get started :)

The products are not in any particular orders


1. Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioner

This toner is the cheapest one I had tried! RM29 for 500ml and this is available at Sasa! I love this because my skin drinks it up really fast and it is not sticky. It provides great hydration and makes my skin softer, smoother and bouncier. I also use this on my sheet mask tablets. It fits in the cap nicely so I can pour the toner in and apply the mask for 5-10 minutes whenever I feel like it... It feels extremely light and refreshing on my skin. Love this so much!

***


2. Ceutical Plus Aqua-Collagen Hydration Toner 


This toner has a light scent. I love it because it is not sticky, makes my skin smoother, more elastic and provides great hydration for my dry skin. The only thing I did not like was the packaging (cheap plastic)... lol

***


3. Mamonde 7 days project sheet mask (pore care) 


This is just awesome! Reduces the pore size and blackheads around my nose and cheek areas! It provides hydration and makes my skin softer and smoother! This works like magic but may not be suitable for everyone. A product worth trying... However, it left my face oily and heavy after removing the mask... I can overlook that as it is difficult to find a product that works magic on my pores and blackheads... Amazing!

***


4. Timeless Truth Snail Extract with Sakura Repairing Mask

I bought this because I saw a lot of great reviews on Timeless Truth sheet masks. I did not expect anything great but this is amazing! Extremely amazing!! I hate sticky products and most sheet masks I tried were sticky! This is not sticky at all! The scent is also super light! It makes my skin super soft, smooth and moisturized... The essence absorbs into my skin quite fast as well. For the next few days, my skin remains hydrated, soft and smooth. The skincare products I layer on absorbs faster as well... I will definitely restock these and try the other range from this series!

***


5. Dermal Syn-ake Collagen Essence Mask

I bought this because it was super cheap. USD 4.49 for 10 sheets. I did not expect anything much to be honest... I did not really like the scent. The result was not bad actually. It is not sticky which is always something I am very concerned about. It provides decent hydration and makes my skin smoother and firmer. Since it is cheap, I can use it more frequently :)

***


6. BeautyMate Refining Smooth Nano Mask


This is the first sheet mask I tried from this brand. It has a light scent and makes my skin brighter, smoother and moisturized. I love this because the effect is quite obvious... I had already repurchased this a few times...

***


7. Elizavecca Milky Piggy Elastic Pore Cleansing Foam

This is my favorite cleanser! My skin feels squeaky clean after cleansing but it does not dry out my  skin. It also reduce the appearance of big pores and after using this for over a month, the blackheads were less visible. I am totally in love with this cleanser!

***


8. Divinia Ultra Light Watery UV Lotion

This has replaced my favourite sunblock, Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Water Base!
It is extremely light on my skin and it is not oily! It is super easy to spread and I just love the texture!
It also provides hydration to my skin. This is just great!

***


9. The Saem Jeju Fresh Aloe Soothing Gel

I use this as my moisturizer. I don't really fancy aloe scent but it is light on skin. It is very easy to spread and absorbs quickly. I started using this when my skin broke out and it helps to soothe and calm my angry and irritated skin. Since it works, I continued using it and grew to love it :)

***


10. Kao Steam Eye Mask (Rose)

I tried this once and love it! I can sleep very well when I use this. I love the rose scent and it makes me fall asleep very fast. So whenever I feel like I can't sleep, I will use this :) I tried chamomile and lavender scent as well but did not really like those. I am not sure if it did anything to my eyes but these makes me feel very at ease so I can just sleep almost immediately! No more insomnia!

***


11. BeautyMate Collagen Smooth Nano Eye Mask (review here)/BeautyMate Bright Up Nano Eye Mask (review here)


My favourite eye masks of all time... Light scent, affordable and does what it claims... 
Fine lines were less visible (temporary) and dark circles were less obvious 
So far I have not found any eye masks to replace these yet...

***


12. Annie's Way Jelly Masks


My favourite jelly masks! I have mentioned this in a few posts already and did a few full reviews previously. I love these because they provides great hydration, brighten, whiten, soothe and moisturize my skin. The effect is really obvious after washing off the jelly masks. The one thing I hate is that it is an extreme pain to wash them off... 

Full reviews on the jelly masks below:-


***


13. Cure Natural Aqua Gel 


This is the best exfoliator for me (so far).
This will always be my favourite until I can find a better one because it is so gentle!
After I use this, my skin becomes softer, smoother and brighter

***


14. Indeed Laboratories Hydraluron 


This is the first and (so far) the best serum I had tried.
I love this :)
It hydrates my skin, makes it smoother and more elastic.

***


15. Naruko Raw Job's Tears Supercritical CO2 Brightening Night Gelly


The best sleeping mask ever! I love the scent... It is not sticky and provides decent hydration for my dry skin... It makes my skin fairer, brighter and smoother after a few months... 

***


Hope you guys like it :)

What are your favourite products this year?
Do share with me some products worth trying :)


***


Related Posts!
2015 Favourites

No comments:

Post a Comment