2015 Favorites


Thursday, December 31, 2015


2015 is ending...
It is the time for me to share my favorite products of the year again...
Some of the products were in my 2014 favorites...
Continue reading to find out which products from 2014 are still my favorites this year!


1. Skinfood Black Sugar Mask


This is simply amazing! I love it! This is the first product from this brand that did not disappoint me. It did not dry out my skin and left it softer and smoother. My pores were a little smaller and there were less blackheads upon first usage. Even though I love this, the scent is not my cup of tea.



2. Annie's Way Arbutin and Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Jelly Mask


This was in my 2014 Favorites! I love these jelly masks and my favorite one is definitely the Arbutin and Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Jelly Mask! It provides great hydration and brightening effect. It helps in reducing the blackheads as well. I love that the scent is very light. I love this dearly but it is quite difficult to wash off and very time consuming...



3. Elizavecca Green Piggy Collagen Jella Pack


I love this because the texture is super fun! That is not the only reason of course! It provides awesome hydration for my super dry skin! This is the savior to my dry, flaky skin! What else can I say? AWESOME! Beware as the scent is quite strong.



4. Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioner


This was also one of the products in my 2014 favorites! This is one of the best and most affordable toners I had tried so far! It provides great hydration and my skin loves this! The best part is that it is not sticky at all! It feels light and refreshing and I use this as a toner mask every day... well... when I have the extra time and when I am not lazy... My skin condition improves because of this... Thanks to this toner, my skin is softer, smoother and feels amazing!



5. Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence


This is one of my favorite product this year. I think it is an average product but once I finished this and moved on to another essence, my skin broke out. I think my skin needs this... lol. I use this as a booster and it works great for my skin. It provides excellent hydration to my skin. My skin condition improved after six to eight weeks. It is more elastic, brighter, softer and smoother. This is great as a pimple treatment as well. I soaked the essence on a cotton pad and placed it on the pimples. In one or two days time, the pimples were gone! I love this to the moon and back but it is a little sticky and the scent is terrible!



6. Naruko Raw Job's Tears Supercritical CO2 Pore Minimizing & Brightening Essence

This is from one of my favorite brand! After using this essence for two months, I notice that the pores were smaller and the blackheads were under control. The brightening effect is not obvious at all! It provides decent hydration and I love the light fresh barley scent (with a hint of alcohol). It is a little sticky upon application but absorbs into the skin instantly.


7. Konjac Sponge


This is the best cleansing tool I have at the moment... lol. 
It is the bomb!
My skin feels extra clean when I use this. It does not dry out my skin at all!
This is great simply because the blackheads were totally under control and my pores appears to be smaller when I was using this magical sponge!
A lovely sponge :)



8. Shiseido Fino Premium Touch Hair Mask


This is the first hair mask I tried (in my entire life) so I have nothing to compare this with. I simply adore this because it makes my hair super soft and smooth. It is not oily and somehow it reduces the tangles in my hair... My hair is a little more manageable with this awesome mask in my bathroom!



9. Smelly-No-More Natural Crystal Roll On Deodorant Stick

This is one of the product that I cannot live without! Well, I had to make sure that the body odor is under control - when I sweat. I need to use this every day. It is affordable and has no scent to it. This is simply amazing for people like me...



10. Macqueen New York Mineral CC Cushion Cover Plus


The first makeup product in my favorites - a cushion foundation! I like the packaging. White and sleek. It has a very light scent, good coverage, contains SPF and best of all, it does not dry out my skin. This makes my skin looks better and smoother than it actually is. lol. My skin looks almost flawless in pictures when I am using this :)
This is a wonderful cushion foundation for me.
It is a little difficult to get the foundation out at first...but it is totally worth it!



***


That is all the products for 2015 favorites!
Hope you guys enjoy this!
Last of all, Happy New Year!


***


Related Posts!
2014 Favourites

No comments:

Post a Comment