Review: Hanaka Intensive Renewal Facial Mask

Sunday, January 3, 2016



~BRAND~
Hanaka

~NAME~
Intensive Renewal Facial Mask

~PRICE~
RM 49.90

~CAPACITY~
250ml


The jelly mask up close :)


Description
Relieve dry skin
Renewal, firming and whitening skin
Get rid of dull skin


Directions
Spread a thick layer over face for 15-20 minutes, then rinse off with water


Ingredients
To see the full list, click here.


 My thoughts
I bought this because it was on promotions and it has a super adorable packaging!

~PACKAGING~
Simply adorable :)




~SCENT~
It has a strong perfume scent! I did not like it.




~TEXTURE~
Just like jelly or gel




~PRODUCT~
It is very easy to spread. The texture is quite light. No allergic reaction. It is a little difficult to wash off (after scraping). This is not hydrating enough for my dry skin. As for the brightening effect, I think it is not bad. Quite obvious upon first usage. I did not notice any firming effect but my skin is no longer dull looking. I think this is quite good.




Pros
Easy to spread
No allergic reaction
Brightening effect is obvious
Skin is smoother, brighter and softer



Cons
Strong scent
Difficult to wash off
Not hydrating



Repurchase?
Not so sure... The scent puts me off...



Recommendation?
I do recommend this to those who are interested in trying out jelly mask as it is more affordable... 

No comments:

Post a Comment