Review: Hanaka Charcoal Pores Reduce Facial Mask

Friday, May 22, 2015

I love masks of all sort, skincare in general jelly masks these days!!!
Well, maybe it is because of Annie's Way jelly mask... I fell in love with them...
The price is much more expensive now (in Malaysia) so I need to look for substitutes...

This is one of the substitute!

Look at the packaging!
I like it so much :)
It is so simple and cute at the same time.

The seal was already broken when I opened the lid but luckily there was no spillage

Since everything is in Chinese, I had to borrow the information from IMOMOKO.

Description
* Charcoal ingredients nourish the skin
* Deep cleansing
* Tranexamic acid firming and whitening
* Good color shiny muscle (no idea what this means...)


The mask is so black and thick!
RM 49 for 250ml from Nattacosme

Ingredients
Bamboo Charcoal Powder, Applephenon, Witch Hazel Extract, Tranexamic Acid, Cucumber Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Morus Bombycis Root


The mask up close

Directions
Cleanse skin, spread a layer over skin and leave it on for 30 minutes, then rinse it off
Use 1-2 times a week


The mask on my face!
I applied quite a thick layer...
I scrape it off before washing it...

My thoughts 
The scent is pretty strong. As usual, I am so bad at describing the scent. It is has a very chemical kind of scent (if you know what I mean)... Forget it, let's just stick to the scent is pretty strong, ok? The mask is a little sticky. It is a little difficult to spread and it is a pain to wash it off. No allergic reaction at all and very cooling on face. After washing off, face is softer and smoother. Pores were smaller although it is not very obvious. Face also appears to be a little brighter.

Pros
:) Affordable
:) No allergic reaction
:) Pores were smaller
:) Skin is hydrated and brighter

Cons
:( Scent is strong
:( Sticky which makes it difficult to spread
:( Pain to wash off

Rating:
Repurchase: Most probably yes... if I am hardworking la... 30 mins is pretty long...

3 comments:

  1. Activated charcoal is required by law to be part of the standard equipment on many ambulances, in case poisoning is encountered. Due to the many benefits of activated charcoal, is the first choice of the medical profession. charcoal powder

    ReplyDelete
  2. U need to scape off the gel with the spatula ( I scrap it off into a kitchen paper or tissue and throw it into the rubbish bin) . I also tissue off the remaining gel off my face b4 washing with Luke warm water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did scrape it off, forgot to mention that... Still find it quite difficult to wash off like the other jelly masks... Thanks!

      Delete