Product empties #1

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

This is the first time I am blogging about product empties.
Hope you guys will like this :)

Let's start right away!

Naruko Marjoram & Lavender Brightening Eye Cream EX

It took me nearly one year to finish the cream.
I thought I finished it until i cut open the tube... 
There were quite a lot of cream left in there but it was a little harder than what it used to be...
I decided to trash it...
It provides a little hydration to my eye area.
It did not do anything else.

Repurchase: No, I was trying my best to finish it and move on to a new eye cream!



Naruko Raw Job's Tears Supercritical CO2 Brightening Night Eye Gelly

I thought I would love this but...
It was sticky and it took me forever to finish...
I used it until it finally expires... lol
There was still about one quarter of the product...
Into the trash it goes
I like the scent
It did nothing much for me...

Repurchase: No



Suisse Programme Cellular Vital Eye Cream

I received this sample when I ordered my beauty products from sasa.com a while ago.
*It lasted me for about two weeks*
This is a sample size and it has 3ml of eye cream in it
I tried looking for the price and I was super surprised...
It is sold for about USD 120 for 15ml!!!

The eye cream looks creamy and a little oily
It is actually really light and the texture is a little like gel
It did not feel heavy and it is easy to spread
It really provides hydration to my eye areas and did not cause any milia seed
I did notice that the fine lines were less visible but not completely gone.
Quite impressed :)
The only thing I did not like about it was the scent... It smells like some sort of medication to me...

Repurchase: Even though I love this, it is too expensive for me!





Suisse Programme Caviar Repair Eye Complex

This was also a sample (3ml) from the same order above.
*It lasted me for about three weeks*
It is sold for about USD 140 for 15ml!!!

It has a light scent and I like this better
I love the color... it is gold!
It makes my skin a little glittery... lol
It has a really light gel like texture.
It hydrates my eye areas pretty well
It did reduce the appearance of the fine lines but it did not remove it completely.

Repurchase: Even though I love this, it is too expensive for me!






Suisse Programme Recovery Eye Essence

I think this was also a sample from Sasa...
*It lasted me for about 2 weeks*
It is sold for about USD 62.30 for 15ml!!!

It has a light, fresh citrus like scent.
It is yellowish in color.
It has a gel like texture and very easy to spread.
It is a little sticky but it absorbs into the skin pretty quickly.
It provides decent hydration but I guess the fine lines are too stuborn.

Repurchase: Even though I love this, it is still expensive for me!



Yves Rocher Olive Oil Shower Gel

I like the scent.
Well, it is not enough to hydrate my skin.
I never use lotion.
That is why my skin is so dry.
I hate lotion.
I just hate the sticky or oily feeling so I did not use any.
This is a good shower gel.
It lasted me a long time.

Repurchase: I am not picky with shower gel, so maybe I will go for other scents!




Michelle Lazar Soothing Serum
(full review here)

I did not really like the scent but I do think the serum is quite good for my dry skin.
It was a little difficult to spread but it absorbs really quickly.
The serum makes my skin softer and smoother.
I tried applying it on my lips and it was pretty good (and tasteless)
Too bad I did not applied it on my lips earlier.
I actually like to apply it on my lips because it is moisturizing and soothing to my chapped lips.

Repurchase: It is a little expensive for me... and I do prefer Indeed Laboratories Hydraluron (review here)




arra Top Face N.M.F Aqua Silk Cellulose Mask

I love the fresh citrus scent 
The mask is very thin and fit my face really well even when I was moving around
It feels very comfortable and relaxing
No allergic reaction
There is a lot of essence but it does not feel heavy.
After removing the mask, my face was sticky. 
It needs some time to be absorbed.
Once absorbed, stickiness is minimal.
My skin feels softer, smoother and hydrated.
Cannot see any whitening effect.

Repurchase: I really wanted to love this but in the end it is sticky... so... no!





It's Skin Power 10 Formula Q10 Effector

It has a really light scent.
The sample size is only enough for three usage so I cannot tell if it did anything to my skin.
It absorbs really quickly into the skin and I do like the feeling.
It did left a sticky feeling but not for long.

Repurchase: I would love to try the serums in this line :)




Aiberia Job's Tears of the North Living Smooth & Deeply White Serum

It has a very light scent
It has a very light gel like texture and is easy to spread.
It is a little sticky upon application.
Once absorbed into skin, it is no longer sticky.
I cannot really say anything about whitening as there is only 5ml of the serum for me to try.
Normal price is RM136 for 60ml

Repurchase: No, I can find cheaper ones :)



B.liv Off With Those Heads Blackheads Sebum Gel

It has a gel like texture.
It is very light and easy to spread.
I am not too sure if this helps with my blackheads...
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Repurchase: No... It is a little pricey and it did not really work for me...



That's all for now!
Seems like I did not really enjoy the products I emptied out recently...
lol


***

Related Posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment