Review: Naruko Marjoram & Lavender Brightening Eye Cream EX

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Harlow!
I am back with another review of Naruko's product. I have total confidence in their products. The products I have tried so far from Naruko have never break me out. Never.

This time I tried the eye cream from Naruko. I am constantly looking for an affordable and effective eye cream because I have really dark under eye circles. I have been using this for a few months now.

The packaging is simple.

It comes in a tube of 15g for RM39

Description
Marjoram and Lavender Brightening Range is designed for uneven skin tone or dull looking skin. With perfect combination of Arbutin, Ellagic acid and other highly effective brightening formulas and highly moisturized ingredients such as Tremella, Hyaluronic acid, Microcapsules of Vitamin A, C, E and the patented complex Phtoferulin, Marjoram and Lavender Brightening Range provides skin with moisturizing, brightening, relaxing, protecting benefits. Also, the scent of lavender relaxes and soothesskin that attacked by melanin and harmful elements.

Benefits
Brightens dull skin around eyes, keeping it firm and hydrated.

Directions
Take a pearl-sized amount and gently dab around eyes with fingers.

Skin types
For all skin types, especially  for dull, aging skin around the eyes

White cream and a little oily

My thoughts:
I never really like lavender scent but luckily the scent is mild... at least bearable! The nozzle is small and it is really easy to control the amount of cream being squeeze out. I think the eye cream is a little oily but it absorbs really fast. I think this eye cream works... temporarily only! Right after applying I can see that my fine line were less obvious but the next morning, the fine lines were back! I am a little disappointed with this product. Maybe my dark eye circles and fine lines are extra stubborn and they just won't leave me alone!

*Update: The tube last me for about one year. I only use once in the morning. At night I use the night eye gelly from the Raw Job's Tears series (review here)*

Pros
:) Absorbs really fast
:) Hydrates under eye area a little

Cons
:( Did not get rid of my dark eye circles/fine lines

Rating: 2/5
Repurchase: Nope

No comments:

Post a Comment