Kee Hiong Bak Kut Teh @ SS2

Tuesday, April 29, 2014
(from two weeks ago)

Hello :)

Hubby was in the mood for Bak Kut Teh so we went... No la... I think it was me *thinking very hard... but who cares* 

I love soups of all kinds... mostly... So I love Bak Kut Teh for the soup! and the pork... especially the fatty part :) Yummy! *guilty pleasures*

So let's get started!

The restaurant

The menu

When we were there, it was not very crowded because we were quite early. I think it was about 12:30 pm. At about 1 pm it became very crowded. Luckily, we were early :) 

I just sat down, stared at the menu and hubby had decided and told me what we were having. So, it was really fast. 

I had some time for selfies :)
I took selfies non stop until the food was served.

I could actually figured out the time for the food to be served from the first and last selfies... 
It was exactly 17 minutes :)

Look at the crowd behind me!
Not a lot of people yet la >.<

Now.... Selfies!

Waiting for the food happily :)

Another one...

In deep thoughts... well, was pretending only >.<

While I was happily taking selfies... and playing around with my phone and the apps...Hubby was really hardworking... 

Ta-da....
He was studying :)

Now time for food!

Top: Dry Bak Kut Teh (RM 13)
Left: Taukee (RM 7)
Right: Claypot Bak Kut Teh (RM 13)

The dry Bak Kut Teh was a little spicy. I love the soup. Taukee was hubby's favorite. Overall, all the food were nice... The meat was not too fat... it was quite balance in  my opinion. I just love meat...Lol

My favorite was still dry Bak Kut Teh!!!

Anyone tried before?
What do you think?

Thank you for reading!
XOXO


Kee Hiong Bak Kut Teh
No.72, Jalan SS2/67. 
47300, Petaling Jaya,
Selangor
03-7865 4936

No comments:

Post a Comment