Review: Michelle Lazar Soothing Serum

Monday, April 20, 2015

Hello girls (and guys, if any)

It is time for a review on my new serum!
Been using this serum since 13 September 2014 until 2 April 2015
It lasted me a long time!

I bought this together with Michelle Lazar Deep Pore Cleanser (review here) and Michelle Lazar Cleansing Wash (review here) but somehow forgot about it...

The packaging

Description
This light textured water based serum is specially formulated with a blend of marine and botanical extracts, to sooth and protect sensitive skin from the harsh effects of the environment, and damage caused by sensitizing and invasive peeling products.

The use of marine collagen and elastin, along with hyaluronic acid and liposomes of vitamin C and E and Ascorbic Acid rapidly absorbs to promote the internal moisture balance and minimize irritation with increased collagen and elastin content of your skin.

It comes in a pump bottle
30ml for RM 160

Directions
Apply twice daily in the morning and evening, then follow with moisturizer. Follow with sun protector in the morning.

Ingredients
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel Extract), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Propylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid. Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol

The serum is yellowish

My thoughts
The serum has a pretty strong scent to it... Something like floral mixed with baby powder? I don't really like the scent...Upon application, it is a little sticky. It is a little difficult to spread but is absorbed really quickly. It hydrates my skin pretty well and makes my skin soft and smooth. I applied it on my lips and it really moisturizes my dry lips. It is tasteless which is good.Well, I accidentally taste it once or twice.

Pros
:) Hydrates my skin
:) Makes skin soft and smooth
:) Absorption of essence very quickly
:) No allergic reaction
:) Minimal stickiness

Cons
:( Expensive
:( I don't really like the scent

Rating:
Repurchase: Not really... I do prefer Indeed Laboratories Hydraluron (review here)

4 comments:

  1. I love this serum very much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed Laboratories Hydraluro - what is this. Serum too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is also a serum. I love that as well!

      Delete