Review: Cure Natural Aqua Gel

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Do you know it is important to exfoliate our skin?

As per research, there are 5 benefits.
1. Keeps skin soft and glowing
2. Remove dead skin and keep pores from clogging
3. Speed up skin natural renewal process and helps products absorb
4. Remove dead skin cells help to even out skin tone
5. Leads to visibly brighter skin and keeps fine lines and wrinkles in check

Seems so important now right?

 The plastic bottle is quite sturdy.
250 gram for RM 115
Bought this from Sasa

Description
No fragrance, no color, no preservatives
Made of 90 percent water
Made from activated hydrogen
Gently remove layers of dry, dead or rough skin to obtain clear, firm and ideal skin
skin

Directions
1. Cleanse face thoroughly and dry face well
2. Pump nozzle 3 to 5 times to obtain an appropriate amount of gel. Apply gel to face, neck or other areas that are dry and rough
3. Gently massage your face till the gel turn white (do not rub skin too hard). Rinse well after you removed the dead skins
4. After rinsing, use lotion or skin cream that you normally use
5. For best results, apply Cure Natural Aqua Gel twice a week

It is a milky gel texture

See the white flaky stuff?
Those are the dead skin cells...

My  thoughts
I like the milky gel-like texture and it is really gentle on skin. It removes dead skin cells so amazingly the first time I used it. When I use it more often the dead skin cells were less. Every time, after I use this my skin becomes brighter and smoother. The results were quite obvious so I love this product! I use this 2-3 times a week

Pros
:) Makes skin smoother and brighter
:) Gentle on skin
:) No allergic reaction

Cons
-Cannot think of anything other than it being a little pricey-

Rating: 5/5
Repurchase: Definitely yes!

4 comments:

  1. I'm a Cure lover myself! I swear by it as I have sensitive skin and abrasive scrubs with beads don't really cut it for me. Well, they actually quite literally cut, so that's why I opt for Cure. haha ^^

    Great review, Allison!

    xoxo Rin
    Fuurin Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tried so many different scrubs before but Cure is very gentle on skin. That is why I love it as well!

      Delete
  2. I love this milky gel texture than a scrub. it hurt my face if i use the rough scrub.
    MISS IKA'S BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cure is really gentle on skin so far... I love the texture so it is hard for me to try other types of scrub

      Delete