Review: BeautyMate Bright Up Nano Eye Mask

Thursday, April 3, 2014

I am constantly looking for eye masks... so here is another eye mask review. I bought this from sasa.com together with BeautyMate Collagen Smooth Nano Eye Mask (which I have reviewed previously).

It comes in a box of 7
This eye mask eliminates dark circles and tightens eye zone
This is one of the eye mask
Description:
Research has shown that Vitamin B3 can interfere the transmission of melanin up to the dermal cells, thus help to minimize dark circles and signs of tiredness. Yeast extract also helps to prevent the formation of dark circles and improve skin texture. Algae extract can enhance blood circulation and stimulate metabolism, keep your eyes healthy and energetic, bright and fresh.

Claims:
Enhances blood circulation, whitening, moisturizing

The eye mask is in a tray filled with essence. The essence is white and thick. 

This is the shape of the eye mask  

The instruction is to apply the mask for 15 to 20 minutes. Then wipe off remaining essence with a cotton pad. The scent is light. The essence is white and thick. There is a lot of essence on the mask and in the tray. After removing the eye mask, my dark circles were less obvious. My eye area is more hydrated and smooth. Even when I wake up in the morning, my dark circles are still less obvious. This is by far the best eye mask I have tried. By looking at the results, I actually like this eye mask better than BeautyMate Collagen Smooth Nano Eye Mask.

Pros:
:) Scent is light
:) Affordable
:) Well hydrated
:) No allergic reaction
:) Dark circles were less obvious 
 Cons:
:( Since the essence is white it is a little messy
Rating: 4/5
Repurchase:  Yes (repurchased twice already)

No comments:

Post a Comment