Review: Ceutical Plus Aqua-Collagen Hydration Toner

Friday, May 23, 2014

Hello lovelies :)
Back with another skincare review.
Had been using this toner since 2 April 2014.

I bought this at Sasa @ Sunway Pyramid.
The following week after I bought this, there was promotion  for this brand...
Sigh... I should have waited but I  ran out on my previous toner...
No choice :(

This brand is from Taiwan.

Let's look at some pictures, shall we?

The packaging is simple but somehow I dislike it...
The bottle looks like cheap plastic... >,<

RM 55 for 180ml
Consider relatively inexpensive... I think...

Description
A highly active moisturizing formula helps to keep the skin hydrated and soft to the touch. It is alcohol-free and free of artificial pigment, and is also suitable for sensitive skin.
It softens, moisturizes and makes the skin more elastic.

Ideal for dry skin and enhanced elasticity & suppleness

The Aqua-Collagen Hydration Series combines three moisturizing and active formulas (XpertmoistTM, Marigen Peptide and Tornare®, which rapidly supplement the skin's natural hydration and production of collagen, the main connective tissue of the skin. Combined, they help to keep the skin supple and elastic at all times.

XpertmoistTM
Xpertmoist is composed of amino acids and antarcticine to deeply moisturize all epidermal layers for a refreshed complexion. Antarcticine is particularly efficacious in the regeneration and protection of the skin

Marigen Peptide
Marigen Peptide penetrates deeply into the skin, combining the collagen and hyaluronic acid in the skin, moisturizing from the skin source and increasing the skin's elasticity

Tornare
Tornare is developed by the Hayashibara Biochemical Laboratories in Japan, and has the function of smoothing and repairing the skin.Also, it has an excellent anti-oxidant function, promoting the skin's moisture, and bringing a soft and supple feeling to the skin

It has a small opening so it is easy to control the amount of toner poured onto the cotton

 Ingredients
Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glycosyl Trehalose, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Fragrance, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Phenoxyethanol, Serine, Proline, Alanine, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide

Main ingredients: XpertmoistTM and Tornare®

Directions
Take the proper amount on the cotton pad after cleansing the skin in the morning and in the evening, patting into the skin.

The toner is clear and very runny

My thoughts
The scent is very light... somehow it is like perfume. I like the scent. Toner is very light and absorption is quick. Zero stickiness *thumbs up* and the product does what it claims. No allergic reaction of any sort. I think the toner is affordable. After using the toner for more than one month, I can feel that my skin is more hydrated, smooth and elastic. Every time when I touch my face I can feel that it is bouncy. Lol

Pros
:) Light scent
:) Zero stickiness
:) Good hydration for my skin and makes my skin smoother and more elastic
:) No allergic reaction
:) Affordable

Cons
:( Dislike the packaging =.= Does it even count as a con?

Rating: 5/5
Repurchase: YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment