Review: Kao Steam Eye Mask

Tuesday, September 14, 2015


I found out about this steam eye mask from YouTube so I thought I should give it a try. I bought this from sasa.com to try. I bought the chamomile and rose steam eye mask. I bought one box each for USD 6.70 and each box contains 5 pieces.




Description:
Kao Steam Eye Mask relieves tired eyes and is suitable for use before sleep or in relaxation. The mask is dry. It is convenient to use. You can just take it off and throw it away after use. No rinsing is required. This is taken from sasa.com

Instructions:

  • Tear off along the dotted line on the back of the mask
  • Wear the mask. Gradually you will feel warmth. Close your eyes when using the mask so as to relieve tired eyes with the help of the warmth of steam
  • Wait for 10-15 minutes before taking it off

It really looks like sanitary pads... lol

I personally love the rose scent better. I had read that the mask heats itself to about 40 degree Celsius. It sounds very hot but it is actually warm and just nice. The mask is not like any other eye masks that I have tried before. It helps me relax and I can fall asleep easier when I use this mask. It does not help with hydrating my eye areas or reduce the appearance of dark circles or fine lines like other eye masks. I use this whenever I cannot fall asleep easily.

Pro
:) Very relaxing
:) Love the rose scent
:) The mask has ear hooks so I can turn and toss around when I sleep

Con
:( A little pricey

Rating: 5/5
Repurchase: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment