D Empire @ Main Place Mall

Monday, June 9, 2014

When my in law was in Subang, we went to try the food at D Empire...
The ambiance was great...

Looks so pretty right?

Looks so nice right?
Guess what?
This is a special area.
There is extra charges to dine there!
Guess how much?
...
..
.
RM80 or order a bottle of wine!!!
That is totally insane!
The food are not cheap at all!

Now let's look at the menu!

Very old and dirty looking menu...
I thought this mall is quite new but why is the menu so torn down...???

The guys ordered...

I ordered something healthier :)

The orange juice is sweet and I like it but...
It is a little quite expensive (RM 10)

Stuff Escargots Bourguignon (1/2 dozen)
(RM25)

This is kind of tasteless...
Other than garlic... I cannot really taste anything else

Carbonara (RM26)

Looks very yummy...
Sadly it is tasteless again!!!
The beef is so small... more like ham...

Sirloin steak (RM38)
It is too raw! 
Kind of hard to chew and had to swallow as there are too much fats... or is it cartilage? or tendon?
Forgive me... I am not a serious beef lover...

Flat Pasta Sheets (RM28)
This is the best dish out of all!
The mixture are well balanced...
I just wish it was a lot more cheesier :)

Combi Roasted Chicken (RM26)

This is quite dry and tasteless... other than the black pepper sauce...
The salad was bitter... 
The potatoes were hidden underneath the chicken...
Totally disappointed with my dish!

The bill was around RM195 after service and government tax.
Totally not worth the price.

This restaurant is blacklisted already...
I mean on our list >.<

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know u eat escargot. :o but the presentation of the dish is nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just trying... Presentation is not bad but... food was pretty plain...

      Delete