Review: La Biostetique Anti-Pelliculaire Shampooing Apaisant

Thursday, April 13, 2017










~BRAND~
La Biostetique

~NAME~
Anti-Pelliculaire Shampooing Apaisant

~PRICE~
RM 83

~CAPACITY~
200ml




Description
Gently cleanses the sensitive hair and scalp, thoroughly but very gentle free it from dandruff and actively prevents dandruff




Directions
Massage shampoo into scalp and leave it in for a few minutes, then rinse off


Ingredients



 My thoughts
+ Start: 29 January 2016 +

~PACKAGING~
Simply and sturdy




~SCENT~
It has a light scent!
I like it.




~TEXTURE~
In between gel and cream




~PRODUCT~
It is very easy to dispense into the scalp due to the packaging. It is easy to lather up. After using this shampoo, I noticed that my scalp does not itch as mush as it used to. It also helps to prevent dandruff! This is the first shampoo ever to be able to control my dandruff! It did not irritate my dry and sensitive scalp in any way. This shampoo does what it claims! I like this but the price is a little steep!




Pros
Easy to dispense and lather up
Prevent dandruff
Did not irritate my scalp
Light scent



Cons
Price is steep



Repurchase?
Most probably will look around for cheaper shampoo



Recommendation?
I do recommend this those with sensitive scalp and dandruff problems if you have the budget 


No comments:

Post a Comment