Review: Awahour Dupe from Acare

Sunday, August 6, 2017



~BRAND~
Acare

~NAME~
Micro bubble former bottle

~PRICE~
¥9.92 (exclude shipping)


Awahour micro bubble former bottle first caught my eye when I was doing research on Japan hauls.
I made a list of products I wanted from Japan and my mom managed to get most of the items except this!
I was a little disappointed but it was pretty expensive so... not too disappointed... lol
It was about 1200 yen!


When I saw this on taobao, I  bought it without hesitation.

Available from here.




It is simple to use.
Just add in your cleanser and water.
Pull the handle up and down several times...


At first, I thought this was just plain useless!
It did not create a lot of foams and it was just wasting time and money.
After using it for the second time, I accidentally added a little too much water.
Oh boy, it created wonderful dense foams!
My fault for doubting you >,<




Dense bubbles.




I tried my best to squeeze out equal amounts of cleanser for the test.
I am using Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera Cleansing Gel Foam.




The foams created by hand




Look at the foams!
I was so impressed with this.
lol
This was just part of it, there were so much left over.
The bottle creates a lof of foam as compared to my hand (lol) but it is using the same amount of cleanser!

Amazing right?




Totally recommend this since it is not expensive and it works!


No comments:

Post a Comment