Review: Naruko Raw Job's Tears Supercritical CO2 Pore Minimizing & Brightening Essence

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Hello lovelies :)
Naruko, one of my favorite brands of all time...
Even though there are some hits and misses...
I still love the brand...
I started using this essence on 2 July 2015
I emptied this bottle on 27 November 2015



~BRAND~
Naruko

~NAME~
Raw Job's Tears Supercritical CO2 Pore Minimizing & Brightening Essence

~PRICE~
RM55

~CAPACITY~
30ml




Description
Refines the appearance of visible pores and evens the skin tone by the high concentrations of active ingredients
It claims to minimizes pores and creates fair, smooth and flawless skin
Suitable for all skin types, especially for the skin with uneven complexion and visible pores


Directions
Apply generously all over face and massage for better absorption


Ingredients



My thoughts
I hope this will not be a miss for me!

The texture of the essence


~PACKAGING~
It comes in a simple see-through glass, pump packaging.
I am not too fond of glass packaging because I have to be extra careful when handling them... lol




~SCENT~
It has a light fresh barley scent but somehow there is a hint of alcohol to it.
Not my favorite scent from this series... I definitely prefer the night gelly's scent!




~TEXTURE~
The essence has a clear, light watery gel texture.
It is easy to spread




~PRODUCT~
Personally I love the essence! A little goes a long way and I believe this can last me for about three months. After applying it is a little sticky. The stickiness will disappear once the essence is completely absorbed. It did not take a long time so I am fine with this. I think it hydrates my skin quite well. As for the claims, I think it takes some time to see the results... My skin did improve a little after using it for two weeks but I cannot be sure. The  only thing I did not like is to use this before applying sheet masks. I tried a few different sheet masks but every time I use the serum beforehand, my face will be super sticky. My all time favorite masks which is not sticky at all became extremly sticky! This did not happen when I was using Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence.

After using this essence for more than two months, I did notice that my pores were smaller and blackheads were lesser. My skin feels good with this essence! I did not notice any brightening effect yet. I think it is not obvious.




Pros
Light fresh scent
Does what it claims
Absorption rate is fast
No allergic reaction
Easy to spread
Minimal stickiness
Light texture



Cons
Hint of alcohol scent
Not suitable to be used before applying sheet mask



Repurchase?
I will repurchase this!



Recommendation?
I strongly recommend this to everyone who is looking for a light and affordable essence! An essence that is worth a try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment