Review: Haruhada Green Tea Brightening Cleansing Mousse

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Hello!
I bought this quite long ago...
It nearly expired...

Description (taken from sasa.com)
It is a rich foam cleanser that moisturizes and clarifies while deep cleanse the skin. Skin becomes smoother and brighter. Skin feels relaxed with green tea extract.

RM20 for 150 ml

How to use it
Lather a suitable amount of cleanser and gently clean the face
Avoid the eye contour area and then rinse throughly

Ingredients
Green tea extract

The cleanser up close

My thoughts
The scent is a little like strong artificial green tea! I do not really like it. The mousse is soft and feels gentle on skin. The cleanser is good and does not leave a tight feeling on my face. I think it did not brighten my face... Not my favourite cleanser for sure! However it does a decent job :)

Pros
:) Cleanses really well
:) Affordable

Cons
:( Scent is a little strong
:( Did not brighten

Rating: 2.5/5
Repurchase: No, not really...

No comments:

Post a Comment