Food Diary 2015

Sunday, December 6, 2015


Hello friends :)

I decided to do this because I just wanted to post pictures... LOL
I went through my phone and noticed I did not post a lot of the pictures...
I did not share them on facebook and instagram...
So...
I decided to share it here...

There are some pictures from the beginning of the year!
Haha...

Let's begin my food journey :)


January

Early this year, we went to a new place in Seremban...


This is the name of the restaurant!

I loved the view from up here!

It was so pretty!

If you enjoy fishing, you might like it here!



Our food!


We ordered fried long bean with minced meat, marmite chicken, Thai style steam fish, fried squid, fried prawns and braised tofu with vegetables 

It was not cheap and the food was just so-so...
Nothing too exciting except the view



March

Hubby and I went to one of our favorite place for dinner!

Can you guess?


AnMour Cafe @ Permas Jaya

As usual, we ordered mushroom soup.
This time we decided to try the pasta and beef.
I love the beef... It was so juicy and tender!
I absolutely love it!

The pasta was delicious!
It was not what I had in mind but the taste was great!

A few days later, we went to one of my favorite place for gyoza!
Ichiban Ramen @ Jusco Tebrau


Of course I had to order something else...

Kimuchi Fried Rice.

These two are my favorite.
I never really enjoyed the ramen there... lol


At around the same time, hubby enjoyed going to Espresso Lab for coffee.


What hubby ordered...
Hubby loved the coffee!
I do not know how to appreciate coffee... lol

The very next day, hubby craved for more coffee so we went back!


I forgot what all these coffee were...


April


Hubby was addicted to coffee...
This time the coffee art is different...
lol


Hubby loved the ambiance there!
We dropped by the place from time to time because of that :)



AnMour Cafe again :)
I think we ordered Rosemary Chicken Chop and Cheesy Wedges as a side
I had cheese cravings, almost all the time!
The chicken chop is very nice...
Juicy and flavorful!


May

Well, hubby loved his coffee more than me...
lol

He spent more time with his coffee than me...
Joking la...



Suddenly I realized...
We ordered the same thing at AnMour Cafe!
Every single time... lol



Mushroom soup (again), cheesy wedges (again), Rosemary Chicken Chop (again) and Spicy Chicken Burger (again)

Ok. We should order something else next time!


June


UNCLE JANG!
I love this...
I wanted more!
I can swallow the whole thing... haha

I will go back and try the extra spicy version!
I think I will love it even more :)


Selfie...

Shilin @ Jusco Tebrau
The crepe was nice...
The chicken chop was normal...
The oyster vermicelli was normal... I did not like it...

Yes, we had nothing else to do until our movie date >,<
My date with hubby always had to be movie and food!
No wonder we gained so much weight...


August


The famous Korean spicy noodle...
The one that you see everyone doing the challenge!

It is totally my favorite!
It is spicy but still tolerable to me...
The taste is actually really yummy!
I love it and had it for lunch because I was too hungry!


My snack!
Tomato with sugar!


Ooopppss....
It is actually my scrub!
Super good for my skin!

My skin is so radiant and shiny after scrubbing!
May not be suitable for sensitive skin!


Local Deli @ Nilai

The cake is not very nice...
The noodle was not too bad...

Close up of the cake...

Totally cannot compare to Nadeje...
I want to go Nadeje now!


September


Pisang Goreng Cheese

I just have to try everything with cheese in it... or on it!
I think it is not bad but the combination is a little strange... lol


KFC Cheesy Zinger Mashed Potatoes

I am totally in love with this!
It has everything I love in it...
Chicken, cheese, sweet corn and mashed potatoes!
Everything I love in a bowl!

I usually avoid KFC just because I am super loyal to McDonalds!
This is a little difficult for me to resist!

I had at least 5 bowls that month alone...
I feel so guilty! I do!
But it is so yummy!

We went back to Subang during one of the weekend and we went to our favorite hang out spot, Sunway Pyramid!

Cone Pizza, my favorite...
Hubby did not like it but always accompany me :)

In return...

Hubby's favorite!
Roasted milk tea with pudding

I ordered Lemon Aiyu Sparkling Water... I think...
It is too sour for me... but I finished it anyway!


We went to hubby's favorite place for dinner

Jojo Little Kitchen @ SS15

Our favorite chilli pan mee...
We always order this :)

The next day we went to a place we miss...

Kee Hiong Bak Kut Teh @ SS2

We were so excited to be back!
As usual I had to take a pic

This time, the food was not as yummy...
We did not finish it...
Mainly because the quality was just not as good... lol
We did not want pig innards but it was in our food...
Obviously none of us ate it...
We also ordered for mixed pork... erm... fatty and lean part... lol
We were given the parts that were etremely fatty...
We were scared of it...
I usually love the fatty parts but not ALL!
It is just plain scary... The fats/oil just splash in my mouth... like I was gargling with oil!

Not enjoyable at all...

NEXT!

Face to Face Noodle House @ SS15

The main reason we were there was for the cheese and herb bread (cannot remember the name)
I used to love this when we were in Kajang...
I just love the flavor!
The noodles were not bad but we still prefer Jojo's Pan Mee


At night, I finally get to meet my sisters!

Fong Lye Taiwan Restaurant @ Sunway Pyramid

The food was not bad...
We chose the location so we could talk and talk and talk non stop... at least 3 hours...
It had been a while since we last met...
I miss them already...


The next day...


Oyster King @ Main Place Mall

We were lazy so we had lunch downstairs...
I love the dessert from the shop next to it... lol

Baby sis made these for for moon cake festival!



October

Homemade panna cotta and oreo cheesecake for mom's birthday!
Not bad for our first try!

The panna cotta failed... quite badly but the taste is not that bad...

Thai style fried tofu

This was failed terribbly. lol
I wanted it tobe crunchy on the outside but I failed.
Somehow we managed to finished it... lol
Epic fail!

AnMour Cafe
Again...

The pasta is good!
It is a little spicy. I like it!
Mushroom soup is our favorite!

Ichiban Ramen @ Jusco Tebrau
I decided to order Karaage Chicken instead of the usual, gyoza
I like it... It is so crispy!


November

Meng Meng Di Huang Ya (阿明帝皇鸭) @ Taman Mount Austin

Hubby love the duck here!
He loves that there is a little herbal taste to it.
I find it normal... lol. Duck is not really my thing!

After lunch, it is time for dessert!

Blackball @ Taman Mount Austin

To be honest, I always preferred Snowflakes and Meet Fresh
After hubby brought me here, I totally changed my mind!

I love the Aiyu jelly here! 

Hubby always orders the Blackball Signature Dessert (RM 7.50)

This time I decided to make my own dessert!

Base - Soya Ice
Toppings - Grass Jelly, Aiyu Jelly, Pudding and Nata de Coco

I like it... Although the taste is a little funny... lol


That's all for this year... 
I hope I will remember to post my food pictures on instagram more often...

No comments:

Post a Comment