Review: Arra Topface Aloe Vera Soothing Gel

Friday, November 1, 2016



Baby sis bought this for me when she was in Hong Kong. It was super cheap as it was on crazy sale! How can I not want this! So cheap and how bad can aloe gel be? LOL




~BRAND~
Arra Topface

~NAME~
Aloe Vera Soothing Gel

~PRICE~
HKD 20

~CAPACITY~
300g


Since I cannot read Korean and there is not much information on this...
I will place the link here for those than can read.




My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple, sturdy tub packaging




~SCENT~
The scent (imo) is quite mild as compared to the other aloe vera gels I had tried...
I do not particularly like strong aloe scents... so this is fine!




~TEXTURE~
Chunky gel texture






~PRODUCT~
I started using this on 11 September 2015 and finished it on 28 February 2016. It is easy to spread despite its chunky gel texture. It does feels a little sticky at first! It is absorbed into the skin very quickly, hence stickiness is minimal. My skin feels soft and smooth after using this. I did not experience any breakout so far. I find the texture a little quite strange and needs more time to get used to it... LOL. So far so good :)




Pros
Easy to spread
Light scent
Minimal stickiness
Skin feels soft and smooth
No allergic reactions
No mineral oil, paraben, artificial coloring and benzophenone
Absorption rate is quick
Affordable



Cons
Strange texture




Repurchase?
I am not sure, mainly because of the texture and I want to try something else...



Recommendation?
I do recommend this since it is so cheap and it can be used on the body and hair as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment