Review: Lovemore Alps Spring & Phytoncide Moisturizing Mask



~BRAND~
Lovemore

~NAME~
Alps Spring & Phytoncide Moisturizing Mask

~PRICE~
RM 2.20

~CAPACITY~
25ml in each sachet


Description
Alpine ice spring water as the base,its fine small water molecule helps to bring the moisturizing ingredients into skin, skin full of vitality. Repair and restore dry, fragile skin, leave skin delicate, hydrate and smooth. Suitable to use daily. Suitable for all skin types especially dry skin.


Directions
Leave the mask for 15-20 minutes


Ingredients


My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple and nice packaging.
Looks like a love letter >,< lol





~SCENT~
It has a strong perfume kind of scent





~TEXTURE~
The mask is a little big and quite thin. It tears easily.





~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face pretty well except the mouth area. The essence is clear and very watery. The essence drips  during application. Somehow it stings my face a little during application but it is not very bad. After removing the sheet mask, my face was not red but it was slightly itchy. The second time I used this, I did notice some redness around my cheek areas but it is not very obvious. After a while, it became obvious. Red patches and bumps were quite obvious and it was itchy. It is a little sticky when massaging but once absorbed stickiness is minimal. It is moisturizing for my dry skin and it makes my skin soft and smooth. I love how hydrating this is! My nose is no longer flaking! This is pretty good and definitely affordable!






Pros
Light refreshing scent
Minimal stickiness
Makes skin smoother and softer
Decent hydration
I like the packaging



Cons
Tears easily
Stings a little
Scent is strong
Allergic reaction



Repurchase?
I am not too sure whether I will repurchase this




Recommendation?
I think this is worth a try for those who do not have sensitive skin
Not suitable for sensitive skin and those who hates strong scents

No comments:

Post a Comment