Review: The Face Shop Hydro Vita B Gel Mask Sheet

Friday, April 25, 2014

This is the second hydro-gel mask I tried from The Face Shop. I bought it when it was on promotion buy 1 free 1). Click here to check out the review on The Face Shop Hydro Vita C Gel Mask Sheet.


The packaging is so cute!

A view into the sachet

Claims:
Hydrating & revitalizing hydro-gel mask that makes skin look more lively

Directions:
Apply mask for 15-20 minutes then remove

The essence up close
Not sure if you all can see...
It is too runny... 
This is my third attempt...
Most of the essence were on the table already >.<
My table looks very hydrated and lively... lol 

My thoughts:
The mask has a very light fruity scent (star fruit extract). There are plastic films on both sides of the hydro-gel mask. The hydro-gel mask is in two pieces. There was no allergic reaction. My skin was slightly sticky after removing the mask. Hydration is pretty good. Hmmm, how do I know if my skin look more lively? I looked in the mirror but see no difference... Maybe I should laugh?  OK. I feel that there is not much difference after applying the mask. The stickiness took quite some time to wear off.

Mask time...
Still want to pose... zzzz

Pros
:) Scent is light
:) I love the design as it fits my face perfectly
:) My skin is hydrated

Cons
:( A little pricey
:( Sticky feeling is a no no to me

Rating: 3/5
Repurchase: No (quite expensive and sticky)

No comments:

Post a Comment