Review: Beyond The God of Patches Bye-bye Smile Lines

Monday, July 20, 2015

Hey lovelies!
Today I am going to share with you my thought on a super adorable mask with a very special function!


Anyone heard of this brand, Beyond?
I think I have seen it before...
My sister gave me this as a gift when she came back from Hong Kong.
This is super adorable!
Thank you sister!


Just look at all the packaging!


Images taken from the official website (here)


Super adorable right?


~BRAND~
Beyond

~NAME~
The God of Patches Bye-bye Smile Lines

~PRICE~
USD 9.36 (koreadepart)

~CAPACITY~
5 sheet masks


This is the one I have


Description
Dedicated anti-wrinkle patch cares for wrinkles around the mouth (smile lines) by fundamentally caring for factors causing smile lines and preventing progression to deep wrinkles. Natural essence ingredient revitalizes the skin and boosts elasticity to erase aging-related signs.




Directions
Open the package and remove the patch. Peel off the transparent film from the patch to apply the smooth side to the skin. Apply the patch carefully around your smile lines and remove after 20 to 40 minutes.


The mask up close


My thoughts
Such adorable packaging... I hope the mask works...


~PACKAGING~
The packaging is too adorable!


~SCENT~
The scent is light


~TEXTURE~
Hydrogel kind of texture.
I like the texture :)



~PRODUCT~
There is a slight tingling sensation when I first applied it
There is also a cooling effect
It provides decent hydration and it is not sticky
I am not sure what it does to smile lines but maybe it prevents them?
It is quite comfortable.



Pros
Provides decent hydration
Cooling effect
Not sticky
Light scent



Cons
Not sure whether it works



Repurchase?
Maybe yes...



Recommendation?
I think this is worth a try to see if it works for you... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment