Japan Haul

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Hey :)

My mama went to Japan in October...
I wanted to tag along but I cannot!

My list did tagged along though... lol
I had to give her a list of what I want!!!

SKINCARE of course...
Yes, I know!
I never stop buying skincare products!

I kept telling myself over and over again that this will be the last time...
I really hoped this will be the last time!
How can I not buy any skincare products when mom is going over to SKINCARE HEAVEN?

Okay... I did my homework!
I gave mama my list and took pictures of the products in her phone so it will be easier for her

Mama went to the drugstores and showed the pictures to the staff...
Luckily, there were staff that can speak Chinese so mama bought almost everything on our list on the first day!

All the products were bought by mama on the trip...
Not everything below belongs to me...

Just an idea of what you can buy when you are in Japan!

*All pictures taken by little sister's camera*


First up is...

FOOD!


Potato Chips!
Looks like french fries!
The taste is a little different than normal potato chips...
I like this :)

A close up of the chips!


More potato chips!


Instant Noodles from Daiso



I love these...
These brings back memories... lol
I used to eat these when I was in Taiwan almost everyday >,<


More instant noodles and snacks...
I love these!
It is available at Daiso here as well but it was cheaper there so mama got it for us...
It is a little salty if taken as snack...
When I am hungry, just add hot water and my cup noodle is ready!


The famous Tokyo Banana

I always wanted to try this because I always see this on instagram!
I opened one as was super excited...
It was just... so-so...

I will not buy this in Japan but it is worth a try la...


Such a pretty packaging!


Mochi!
Not  sure if it is nice because I have not tried it yet


Some sort of crackers...


Chocolates and marshmallows


The melon chocolates up close

I find the melon a little artificial... lol
Mama likes it but little sis and I did not really enjoy this


Next will be...

Supplements and drugstore products!

Nasal Spray (¥760) and Ryukakusan Herbal Powder for sore throat (¥598)

Seems to be popular so mama bought it


Lots and lots of supplements, especially from DHC
I saw a lot of Japan Hauls on YouTube featuring these, so I wanted to try these!

DHC Vitamin C - ¥328
DHC Vitamin B Mix - ¥318
DHC Collagen - ¥1080


Asahi Ebios Supplements
¥1480

Quite popular...
3rd place on cosme in 2014
Worth a try, I guess :)


Mama bought these leg patches to try (¥438)
I tried one and it feels good... because of the cooling gel
It is really sticky so I can sleep with these... lol


Fino Hair Mask (¥498) and a random hair curler (¥108)

I did not see a lot of reviews on Fino Hair Mask but it seems to be good...
I never tried a hair mask before so it is time!


Finally....

SKINCARE PRODUCTS!

Cleansers!

Looks like a lot right?

From top left corner: Kanebo Suisai Beauty Clear Powder (¥1600), Skinlife Medicated Facial Wash (¥458), Utena Cold Cream (¥648), Cow Brand Soap - red (¥427)
From bottom left corner: Rosette Cleansing Paste (¥348), Shiseido Perfect Whip Facial Foam (¥298), Aloe Facial Wash (¥108) and Cow Brand Soap - blue (¥598)

Well, it was cheaper in Japan... and some are not available here in Malaysia... and... erm... we saw great reviews on some of the cleansers... so... we... bought... them...

Oh well, I will stop trying to justify why we bought these...


Rosette Peeling Gel
¥380

It is number one on cosme in 2014 so I must try!
I am still looking for a cheaper peeling gel to replace my holy grail, Cure Natural Aqua Gel!
I hope this will be it!


Eye Cream
¥880

I saw the number 1 cosme sticker on the eye cream but I did not see it on cosme... lol
The reviews on the eye cream seems to be good (and the rating is pretty good too) so I need to try this!
I am still looking for a decent eye cream for my panda eyes!

That's all!


Well, one more!

New addition to my skincare family :)
I am looking forward to use them!


Thank you for reading, as usual :)


No comments:

Post a Comment