Review: Skinfood Hydro Fitting Yeast Mask Sheet

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Another sheet mask from Skinfood! I am secretly hoping (praying very hard) that it will not be sticky.

The packaging
Look at the essence!
This mask is for pore care. The mask claims to tighten pores with yeast extract.

Directions:
Leave the mask on for 10 to 15 minutes then remove the mask. Stroke gently to absorb surplus serum.

My thoughts:
The mask is very thin. The amount of essence is A LOT!!! There is a faint scent of chemical... not too strong! My face was a little hydrated but it was extremely sticky. At first there was a little tingling effect but not allergic reaction.

Look at the amount on my hand!
The essence is clear and runny
The mask was very big!
Pros
:) Scent  is not too strong
*I cannot think of anything else*

Cons
:( Very very sticky
:( Did not tighten my pore (maybe one use is not enough)

Rating: 0.5/5
Repurchase: No

No comments:

Post a Comment