Review: The Face Shop Pure Water Facial Mist (Jeju Marine)

Monday, August 18, 2014

My sister gave this to me because her skin reacted kind of badly to this facial mist...
I took it from her and tested on my face straight away...
I should have tested it on my hands or maybe neck first but oh well...
Luckily I am fine *big big smile* just a little tingling...

The facial mist is in a plastic packaging (70ml)

Description
Formulated with pristine waters and Gulfweed extracts of beautiful Jeju Island, this pure water facial mist helps hydrate and rebalance dry skin.

Directions
Use daily, after washing face and whenever a burst of energizing refreshment is desired. Holding the bottle away from your face, close your eyes and mist from forehead to neck in a smooth sweeping motion and let dry. This pure water facial mist can be applied over make up or onto bare skin.

Ingredients
Water, sargassum pallidum extract, butylene glycol, glycerin, alcohol denat, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, octyldodeceth-16, PEG-60, hydrogenated castrol oil, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, disodium edta, parfum(fragrance)

Is it just me... the ingredients list... is it really okay? alcohol and fragrance?? hmmm...

My thoughts
The facial mist is really fresh. It is a little sticky but the stickiness goes away quite fast. Hydration wise is not too bad as well. The scent is not too heavy... and not long lasting... The scent is not the kind I fancy... There is a little tingling effect... so I use it on my body now... The good thing is it is really portable... Not like my Avene Thermal Spring Water (big bottle) which is so not travel friendly...

Pros
:) Very portable
:) Light scent
:) Decent  hydration

Cons
:( Tingling effect
:( Sticky after application
:( Ingredients include alcohol and fragrance

Rating: 2/5
Repurchase: No, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment