Pulau Tioman Trip August 2014

Wednesday, November 19, 2014
A few days after my Hong Kong trip ends, it is time for Pulau Tioman!
3 days 2 night trip... for about RM 500 per person which includes snorkeling trips, meals and accommodation

Drive to Mersing
Reached at about 10 am

No one was there yet... looks so empty!

The boat arrived at about 11 am

Waiting for the ferry to go...
The ferry left Mersing at about 12pm...

We finally reached our destination, Kampung Salang, Pulau Tioman at 2:15pm


First time here so I was very excited!
The water is so clear and beautiful...
I can see the fishes so clearly.
It is so pretty!

We had lunch when we arrived.

Our lunch.

Then we went to our rooms...
Rest for a while...

Accommodation wise... not so good!
Water shortage...lots and lots of mosquitoes...
Cannot really sleep at night because it is itching like mad...
The air con was so noisy!
Hubby went to check the air-con and it was frozen...
There were a lot of mosquito corpses!!!

Then time for snorkeling!
The instructors were explained everything in detailed which makes snorkeling easier (as compared to last year in Bali)
The instructors also made sure everyone did everything correctly
This time I was much more comfortable... I was in panic when I was in Bali...

The fishes were so pretty...
Hubby was really annoying!

He put the bread right in front of my face and the fishes were so scary!
They were all right in front of my face!
I swam away... really quickly!

After snorkeling, I was super hungry...
We went back, took a shower and it is time for dinner!

My face and legs were itchy... and there were red bumps...
It looks like mosquito bites but it is not!
Sensitive or allergic to something???

A lot of seafood... but I cannot eat!
I am allergic :(

There were cats everywhere...
Saw a few pregnant cats as well...
Someday this island will be over populated by cats! lol


Rest early as tomorrow will be a day full or snorkeling!

My breakfast...

Had a very light one... just in case...
Heard a few story from my friends that... someone vomited last year (because they had too much for breakfast) and fishes were eating the partially digested food!

Went back to the room...

Prepared for snorkeling!

While waiting for everyone...

Selfie :)

Motorboat was... really fast... and...
The sea was so pretty and cold!

We had lunch at the second stop... a white and sandy beach!
I finished the food extremely quickly because I was so hungry...
I enjoyed snorkeling so much!

On the way back, I felt really dizzy...
Mostly because... it was too bumpy?
Super sick... and hungry...

Took a quick shower then time for food again!

My super yummy burger because I was starving!


Very satisfied with my burger and the view was great!

Beautiful sunset in Pulau Tioman...

And another one...


Then time for dinner :)

The snorkeling trip was super enjoyable...

The views were so beautiful...
The first time I truly enjoyed snorkeling!
but I became super tanned...


That is the end of our trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment